Word of The Year 2021~Due February 28, 2021

Of course there is Heathermae77, but there are only 10 days left to get your cards to me. Can you manage the timeline?

One week left till these cards are due in my hands and swapping out begins. There are still 5 sets out (not including Heathermae77 ... not sure if she is in) If you haven’t mailed yet please do as soon as possible. :)

Mails here! JillianAngel and zCatLady your cards are safely in my hands. Hurrah! Thanks so much for the hostie and postage! Both are much appreciated! <3

Mails here again! Elliejaybird your cards have arrived! Well done! Your images illustrated your words so well! Thank you for making a hostess card too! As your WOTY indicates, that was ‘kind’.

Well folks, there is still one set that has not arrived, but they’ve had four extra days to arrive, so swapping begins TONIGHT so I can mail in a timely manner. Don’t worry, there will still be a couple more days while I sift and art... so there is still some time.

Here’s my request for you dear players. IF you have not seen your word submitted here and IF you submitted multiple words... please post here which word you’d most like for me to create for you. We’ve had a LOT of wonderful variety and I’m quite excited to get started ensuring that you receive back at least one depiction of the word that is most important to you. Squee!

Not sure I’ve seen any of my words repeated (maybe “relax”?). If not, I like - and need - CONFIDENCE. They are all pretty equal in importance to me, but that one might have a slight edge.

My returns arrived today and I have given itrader to our wonderful hostess and rep points to everyone I received cards from! Thanks to: Elliejaybird, EatSleepWriteABook, lazyshadows, Catharinejo, zcatlady and marie for your cards! Another fun swap!

Back
Top Bottom