Word of The Year 2021~Due February 28, 2021

I know I am lurking, but I heard this work this morning and I think it sound like a good work Blursday. It does seem like somedays are just a blur.

I had been thinking of the word "Connection" as my word, because the pandemic has highlighted a lonely isolation in my life. Then I did the Dayspring quiz that I read about in this thread and the word that came up was..."Connect"! So maybe it was meant to be.

Sign me up, please! I'll do this one. Thank you.

I know I am lurking, but I heard this work this morning and I think it sound like a good work Blursday. It does seem like somedays are just a blur.

Oh my WORD! MOST days feel like Blursday now! You are cracking me up! We could have a whole page-a-day calendar of Blursday! :twitcy:

Yay! So glad you’re playing ikcimerk! WOTY is your choice on the words. If you want to do 1 word three times go for it! And if you have more words that speak to you feel free to illustrate them all. :) Have fun with it!

I have finished my cards. I used the words: water, delight, balance, and standing. I hope they are meaningful to the hands they land in! Please PM me your address, Marie. Thank you again for hosting this fun swap. Looking forward to my returns already.

How exciting to know your words so quickly! I find powerful aspects in 3 of them that I can relate to! That’s pretty amazing! I can’t wait to see them in person. Sent you my address a few moments ago. Great word choices!

I'm not signing up just yet, but I have started on my cards and settled on my word: "Reflect."

Edit: I spent more time on my cards and they are moving right along. Please sign me up for 6:6!

Last edited:
20201229_214441_resize_13.jpg

My offerings...a "reflect" banner, masterboard background, and one of my favorite birds the rose-breasted grosbeak. I chose reflect and birds because when I watch the birds, I reflect on happy memories.

Those cards are PERFECT BBM! What a great prompt to remember good times too. :-)

I think of my mother whenever I see hummingbirds. You just made me smile so big.

Back
Top Bottom