ATC ARTIST SWAP – Friedensreich Hundertwasser HandDrawn/HandPainted Due January 29

carolynsn

ATC Novice
Media
Swap Due Date – January 29
Signup/withdraw date – None, but please communicate
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants – 10
Medium – Hand drawn or hand painted

Cards were mailed out today, February 5, 2021
Thanks to everyone who was so patient but sadly, Essy's cards she mailed 3 weeks ago still didn't arrive.

For this swap, we will be making 3 cards based on the art of German artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser. His art is colorful and playful! You can draw houses and buildings or gardens or anything you can imagine. The cards must be hand drawn or hand painted, other than that, just have fun and feel free to add your own twist to the cards!

Click here to see his art.

You can learn more about him here.

Card Specifications:
  • Send in 3 for 3 cards. Cards should be flat and on cardstock or heavy paper and measure 2.5 X 3.5 inches. A host card isn’t expected but would be a cherished addition to my collection.
  • Cards must be originals, not digital prints.
  • On the backs of your cards please include your real name, your AFA name and where you are from.
  • Please post your cards in this thread when you’re done, everyone wants to see your creations!
  • I will give you iTrader when I receive your cards. When you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for me and You Rock! for the people you received cards from.

Mailing Specifications:
  • US players send in a large, self-adhesive address label and one Forever Stamp; I will supply the envelopes. On the back of your envelope write the swap name and your AFA name.
  • International players send in a large, self-adhesive address label and a US Forever Global stamp or a well-hidden US dollar or some collage goodies to make up for the postage.
  • Send cards in a plastic sleeve. If you tape them together, please use ONLY washi or painters tape for easy separation.

Have fun!

1. Essy
2. Blueangel - received received cards
3. redplantlady - received received cards
4. CiCiCreates - received received cards
5. LuAnnP - received received cards
6. sheala.draws - received received cards
7. OrigamiGrace - received received cards
8. Robin - received
received cards
9. Catharinejo - received received cards
10.CMontalvo - received received cards

Last edited:
what a wonderful artist! love his art work. i had to print a few of his pieces for my inspiration board. i may have to try this.....lurking for now...let you know when i am done.

Last edited:
This is a fun theme! Interesting artist I wasn't familiar with before. I'll see if I can come up with something this weekend or so. At the moment it doesn't seem likely that mail from Europe would make it in time if it's much less than a month to the due date. (I believe it is possible to change the due date if that's something you'd like to consider, to make the swap more accessible for international players).

Hi Amapola, let me know if you want to play. I made the swap date sooner than later because I'm new and can only post one swap at a time. Sorry the date might not work for you!!! If you post on Monday, I bet it would be on time. I can wait for you if you let me know. Again many apologies for the quick deadline.

I can’t believe I sat down and made all 4 cards! Of course it helps that our family Christmas is tomorrow and not today. Please sign me up, and I will post pictures soon, what a fun artist to emulate!

Here is my set: "Flowers in a Pot" - "Flowers in a Mug" - "Cat" - "Neighborhood".

Back
Top Bottom