Media
Albums
Swap Due Date – Postmarked by Feb 20, 2021
Signup/withdraw Date – None; please just let me know
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of Participants – unlimited
Media – Open media, no digital
Theme – St Patrick's Day/Luck of the Irish

Everyone's Irish on St Patrick's Day - let's celebrate St Patrick's day virtually this year. Each card should feature the theme of St Patricks' day/luck of the Irish - shamrocks? kilts? pots of gold? leprechauns? beautiful Ireland? the Blarney Stone? Guiness beer??

Card Guidelines:
1. Cards must be ATC standard size (2.5 x 3.5 inches.) and have a sturdy backing - no flimsy cards
2. Cards must be original and unique. No re-swapped cards, no commercially printed or reprinted cards or cards you have sent for prior swaps. No all-digital cards. All three cards for this swap may be identical however.
3. Cards must be in sent in an individual plastic sleeve but can then be placed in a pocket page strip for mailing
4. Please keep embellishments flatish and lightweight. Send your very best work, work that you are proud to sign and would be happy to receive.
5. Please labeled your cards with this swap name, your username, your real name, date, and location.

Mailing Guidelines:
1. Please mail cards in a business sized envelope with appropriate postage. Postage due envelopes will be returned to sender.
2. US Participants - include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for returns
3. Global Participants - include a return address label and either (1) U.S. Global Forever stamp or $1USD
4. When you are ready to mail your cards, please message me for my address.
5. Late cards will be returned to sender.

Miscellaneous:
*iTrader points will be given when I receive your cards. Please leave iTrader for me when you receive your returns and Reputation/You Rock for your senders.
*Please note that cards must be received by the due date. No cards or no communication will result in neutral iTrader. You may withdraw any time before the due date.
*A host card would be much appreciated but not required.

Players:
1. Cmcarli - rec'd 2/28/21
2. Chimerix - rec'd 1/15/21
3. Bluevioletz - rec'd 1/15/21
4. dsign49 - rec'd 1/25/21
5. TerryHEdwards - rec'd 1/25/21
6. CMontalvo - rec'd 1/29/21
7. RaineyDay - rec'd 2/5/21
8. Mrubyjean - rec'd 2/8/21
9. luckycat479 - rec'd 2/19/21
10. Deb2015 - rec'd 2/19/21
11. gt0595c -rec'd 2/20/21