– None
Withdraw-by date
– None; just communicate
Number of Items
– 3 for 3
Number of participants:
Unlimited
Media:
Open (except for digital and photography)

Theme

Who knew January could be so weird?

Perhaps you’ve neglected to celebrate Measure Your Feet Day or forgotten to open a jar of Skippy on National Peanut Butter Day. Have plans for National Hobby Month, National Science Fiction Day or Blame Somebody Else Day?

Check out the list of bizarre January holidays here and here. If you have another reference source, feel free to use it. Choose any 3 holidays or commemorative weeks/months, and create 3 different ATCs that celebrate the weirdness.

Requirements

• Send 3 different cards.
  • Standard ATC size (2.5” x 3.5”)
  • Enclose cards in plastic sleeves.
  • Your name, user name, swap name, location on the back of each card
  • Cards must be ATCs (not APCs).

Media

All media are welcome, except for digital or photography. Please keep cards flat. No bulky embellishments!

Mailing

• [*=1]Do not send envelopes. I will provide them.
    [*=1]Include a large self-addressed label.
    [*=1]PM me for my address when you are ready to mail. My North Babylon, NY, address is correct.

Postage

U.S. players: Please include one forever stamp.
International players: Please include one U.S. global forever stamp or $1. I can also accept PayPal; please contact me for my email address.

Deadlines/iTrader

• [*=1]Cards must be received by February 20, 2021. Please allow sufficient transit time, as late cards will be returned.
    [*=1]A host card is appreciated, but in no way required. If I’ve missed anything here, please PM me.

Players

0. Allegrae
1. Marie
2. EatSleepWriteABook
3. LuAnnP
4. Ikcimerk
5. Sunkissedjellybaby
6. Amandawas
7. Arc2dreams
8. jessiblack

Last edited:
I'd like to host this monthly. Will message admin about changing deadline to Feb. 20. Will also post a Feb. swap, due Feb. 20. Each month will then follow, due on the 20th. Thanks for everyone's interest!

Oh boy! I've missed these!! I'd *like* to play, but do we have to stick to only holidays from that ONE website? We've done that site for so long I have many cards for the same holidays... Can we branch out a bit? Include the app or the calendars too? Many cool holidays just aren't listed on that site.

Last edited:
I'm very open to using other sites, Marie. I agree with you. Do you have some good links to share?

There is an app in the App Store that I think is actually associated with the site.
View attachment 220206

also, I used to buy this calendar every year at the ACMoore. From papercraftproducts.com Hopefully other stores will also carry it this year since ACMoore is gone.....
View attachment 220207

Sorry the image is sideways... :-/

Last edited:
Thanks for the great resources, everyone! I've amended the swap description to include any resources you have. This will definitely keep it interesting!

THANK YOU ALLEGRAE! I’m pretty sure that making everyone stick to that one website is what ended this swap thread before. It was just picked dry, right? Please sign me up. :)

THANK YOU ALLEGRAE! I’m pretty sure that making everyone stick to that one website is what ended this swap thread before. It was just picked dry, right? Please sign me up. :)

I struggled with coming up with new ideas every year, that was my issue. But It has been so long, I think I could come up some new themes and cards.

Yay Heather! I think I’ve got my holidays chosen. Are you feeling well enough to play?

Well today I feel fine, but I need to work on other things. I have a snow swap that is due Jan 7th, but right here in the same state, Mail usually gets to her fast.

I guess I feel well enough to host not sure if I am well enough to use my hands. I am typing though and today it seems fine.

Back
Top Bottom