JANUARY WEIRD HOLIDAYS SWAP: Due February 20, 2021

Marie, your fabulous cards have arrived! Thanks for the host card!

Gah!!! I LOVE your Pooh card!!!

I’ve been emailing them to myself size medium, then opening the email with my phone, saving the reduced image to my iPhone and loading from there. Works for me... but kinda clunky. :-/

Marie, THANK YOU. I never even THOUGHT of using my phone. (still a little tech-challenged with phones... didn't get one of my own until two years ago...) And thanks for the comment about Pooh. I thought a bit before cutting into the OLD book, but decided it would bring me more joy as the source for many more ATCs.

I have my cards ready!

National Hat Day: January 15 (With two removable nesting hats)

1_sm661.JPG

Winnie the Pooh Day January 18 (Sorry it is so tiny. I just can't get this file to reduce correctly. It's quite cute in person...)

1_sm662.png

Squirrel Appreciation Day January 21

1_sm663.png

Scotch Tape Day January 31

1_sm664.jpeg

P.S. ...
Does anyone have any recommendations for getting those pictures small enough to meet the file limit... consistently?

I usually use the tools on my Mac, but this time they all came out different, even though I followed the same steps for each image. Perhaps I need to invest in a photo imaging program.

I am adding a blog URL. The pictures look SO much better here:

https://pepperwoodatcs.wordpress.com/2021/01/19/january-weird-holidays/

Your cards are fabulous!

I take a photo with my iphone. I Edit it sometimes, to mainly crop off edges. I then send it from my iphone to my flickr.com account. I have that option, so instead of email or texting an image, choice #5 is flickr.com. Flickr.com is free for about the first 700-1000 images.

Ok then I go to flickr.com using my mac computer, and find the image I sent. I download it to my computer. I use MEDIUM as a choice, vs small or large. I RENAME the image so it is NOT alkdjalsjdlkjdlkj121 or whatever.

Once I have downloaded images to my computer. It is easy to upload to my gallery here. The loading program will ask me to pick a download. I use RECENT to find The most recent images, and since I just renamed them I can find them pretty easy.

That doesnt seem all that clunky to me. I have to use my phone anyway.

BTW< I can plug in my phone to my computer too, but I dont want to download all the photos on my phone to my computer. I want to pick and choose the ones I want to load.

LuAnnP and EatSleepWriteaBook, your wonderful cards have arrived! Thank you both for the host card!

Last edited:
Beautiful cards have arrived from Sunkissedjellybaby and Amandawas! Thank you both for the host cards!

I have my cards ready!

National Hat Day: January 15 (With two removable nesting hats)

1_sm661.JPG

Winnie the Pooh Day January 18 (Sorry it is so tiny. I just can't get this file to reduce correctly. It's quite cute in person...)

1_sm662.png

Squirrel Appreciation Day January 21

1_sm663.png

Scotch Tape Day January 31

1_sm664.jpeg

P.S. ...
Does anyone have any recommendations for getting those pictures small enough to meet the file limit... consistently?

I usually use the tools on my Mac, but this time they all came out different, even though I followed the same steps for each image. Perhaps I need to invest in a photo imaging program.

I am adding a blog URL. The pictures look SO much better here:

https://pepperwoodatcs.wordpress.com/2021/01/19/january-weird-holidays/

These are great cards!

Wonderful cards have arrived from jessiblack! Thanks for the extra postage and paper!

Fabulous cards received from Arc2dreams! Thanks for the host card!

Just waiting for one set...

Ikcimerk, your wonderful cards have arrived. Thanks for the hosties!

All cards are here. Will swap them by tomorrow and mail returns in the afternoon. Thanks for playing, everyone!

My returns are here! Super cards from Arc2dreams, ikcimerk and sunkissedjellybaby. Thank you all and thanks to our host! Off to leave rocks! :)

Back
Top Bottom