RAINBOWS, Open Media ATC Swap, Due March 3

RAINBOW QUOTE: “Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.” - Author/Poet Aberjhani

Welcome, Melissa7! I will add your name and PM my address.

Signup/withdrawal date is Thursday, the 25th. Please be aware of these dates and get cards in the mail as soon as possible so they can reach me be March 3. Right now we are in pretty good shape, may even be able to swap out early. Will definitely keep you all posted!

Here is my last card for the swap, ribbon rainbow and white felt cloud.

Welcome! I just answered your PM. Will sign you up now.

Welcome Arc2dreams, you are right under the wire! Today is the last day for signups, and it would be great if you could mail your cards to me sometime tomorrow if possible.

Those are just so cool!! I’ve always loved encaustics, and never learned how to do it. I even have a tiny craft iron I could use, according to one tutorial. Did you learn hands on, or through a tutorial?

I'm definitely still learning!
But I was lucky enough to have taken a hands-on class specifically on encaustic painting on ATCs many years ago (when I lived in Seattle). The instructor demonstrated techniques with this little heat tool that has 4 different attachments (and which I instantly bought!).

I also have a couple of books, both by Michael Bossom -- Encaustic Wax: How to paint with wax and The Encaustic Art Project Book.

Thanks for the info! The book sounds interesting.

Melissa7, your cards are here! Thanks for the extra.

RAINBOW QUOTE: “Don’t miss all the beautiful colors of the rainbow looking for that pot of gold.” - Anonymous

Cards just received from dezineliz, thanks for the extra! Only 3 more sets to arrive, and I do believe they are all in the mail and on their way.

Back
Top Bottom