All that Glitters- Open media Plus glitter glitter Due: Feb 28

Monroy28

It is all about Paris
Media
Swap Due Date – February 28, 2021
Withdraw by date – keep in touch
Number of Items - 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of participants – unlimited
SWAP- Open Media and/or Mix Media (must use **glitter)

2021 is going to be a Shiny New Year​

With that in mind Break out your glitter/shiny stash !!!!!! (or if you were in the Santa's life group or Whimsical OZ group- use the glitter I provided.)

**Use glitter, dragon fly glaze, diamond glaze, spectrum noir sparkles.....what ever adds glitter and shine to create a spectacular card.

Use collage, make a drawing then highlights of glitter to give that special touch..... For Example: New Years Ball in NYC, the famous red glitter shoes from Oz, snow, water, a shiny car bumper etc...

Using Glitter- Do not get near eyes or mouth (it will scratch your cornea), do not eat around your glitter. and if you want to take that extra step- poor clear glue or diamond glaze over the area with glitter- so it will not fall off. Allow glue/glitter to dry before you continue making your card.

Your job is to make a card that shines in one way or another. Use your creative art skills to make wonderful, shiny, glittery ATC. Make them how ever you like- funny, serious, fun, cutsie. Card must be full of color -no white backgrounds. Go crazy with glitter or use just a little to high light. Use watercolors, mermaid marker, alcohol makers, sprays or paint. Make them zetti like-anything goes. Your imagination is your only limit. Get creative, go crazy and have fun!

Swap Guidelines
All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” on sturdy paper
Show off your talents with your creativity. Take time making your cards, please do not throw glitter on a piece of collage. NO white backgrounds- it must be colorful.
please limit the bulkiness.
Include username, real name, date, your state/country and a plastic sleeve on all your cards.
Back of card ~
Put username and swap name on the back of the envelope you send to me- as I run several swaps at one time.

MAILING INSTRUCTIONS

* US Participants – Please include a Label with your address. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO ADD A FOREVER STAMP. add extra once stamps if you are doing 6 for 6. I will provide the envelope.
* International Participants - Please send a mailing labels
Please send extra once postage for each card to cover any cards that are extra weight or bulky
Please PM me for my address (in Texas). When you are ready to mail your cards, please post when your cards go out.
When you receive your returns, please leave you rock points for yo9ur fellow artists and ITrade for (me) your hostess if you enjoyed this swap.

Who wants to play?

RED has Arrived

1. Raiyne
2. Ikcimerk
3. withdrew
4. Imbrium
5. Artbymee
6. Luckycat479
7. Locatray
8. TerryHEdwards
9. trazy1
10. catherinejo
11. chimerix
12. Donnacr
13. Valentina22
14. Cleopatra
15. Carolynsn
15. Cmontalvo
16. Leonardadeartsi
17. arc2dreams

Last edited:
I knew there were more glitter addicts out there!!!!!

WELCOME!!!

Artbymee
Luckycat479
design49
TerryHEdwards

a place to feel safe as glitter addicts unit!!!!!..LOL

Back
Top Bottom