Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Good Riddance! Due March 18th

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    LuAnnP your cards arrived today. I love every one of them! Thanks so much for the hostie! <3

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Marie.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    LuAnnP your cards arrived today. I love every one of them! Thanks so much for the hostie! <3
    Wow! I would have posted them on either the 11th or the 12th so that was more than TWO WEEKS in transit. Thanks for letting me know that they arrived. And of COURSE you are very welcome to a host card!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    KreationbyKris your cards are here and even better IRL! Thanks scads for the fresh Rosemary! I’ll be baking bread with that tonight. Also thank you for the hostie. It’s going to be very difficult to choose. We’re almost done!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need to withdraw. I hurt a lot when I sit up in my chair in my craft room. I learned that the hard way yesterday.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww no Heather! Ouch ouch ouch! That’s not good. Let’s say good Riddance to pain soon! I’ll withdraw you right away.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EatSleepWriteABook View Post
    That would be great, thank you!

As promised, here they are!

Attachment 221780

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Returns are in the mail! I hope you all enjoy what you receive and I thank you all for playing. This was a small cozy group and I really enjoyed comparing notes with you! Be watching your mailbox!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marie,
    I am having trouble giving reputation points because I was on both swaps. I love LuAnn's card that I got, but it won't let me Click the "You Rock" button because I have already given her "You Rock" points. I will try to post something with my next swap. I just wanted to let you guys know that I didn't forget.
    Thanks,
    Kris

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aww that’s sweet of you! It’s a problem here that you have to ‘spread the love’ .... I guess to keep people from giving rep over and over to the same person. A few things that can help are:
    1. You can leave a few rep points to people who posted cards you liked, or said something supportive, or someone who made a really good point in one of the threads. After a few of those types you will likely be able to leave the rep for LuAnnP. I don’t know how many other names have to be in between though.
    2.Conversely you could tell her here, as you just did, or even
    3. send a private message letting her know you loved the card but the system won’t let you leave rep.

We all deal with this issue from time to time, especially if you’re in swaps with the same players often because of similar interests. I hope these ideas are helpful.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like all returns have been received and reps given so I’ll be wrapping this swap up on Friday. Thanks for playing everyone! This swap was small but powerful. It was good to look back and savor some successes, right? Keep it up!