ATC and Paper Lover
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due: March 16, 2021
FIRST SIGNS OF SPRING ~ Open Media
Number of items: 3 for 3
Open Media

This swap is a chance to remember that the Spring will come again. What do you look for to know Spring is coming? Your crocus peeking through the snow? The daffodil bulbs you planted becoming flowers? Mushrooms growing after a long rain? The return of the birds who flew south for the winter? New nests for baby birds being built? The catipillars that will eventually turn into butterflies?
Anything you consider to be part of the Spring awakening can be included in your cards.

Enjoy combining paper, collage pieces, rubber stamping, embossing, stencils, found poetry, watercolors, acrylics and more. Just keep in mind that flat cards will travel most safely through the mail.

You are limited only by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage you to try something new.

* The due date is March 16, 2021

*Please read the important directions below:

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a large address label and one US Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp. I will cover the first three international players. Please tell me where you are from when you sign up!

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

PLAYERS:
RECEIVED:

catherinejo
sarat
dnewton
Raiyne
canadarosebud......1st international
bramble....2nd international
SpottedCrow
TerryHEdwards
Robin
luckycat479
OrigamiGrace
angie...3rd International
Plumhill2001
JenURebel
dbuffum
mrubyjean
omgchickens
Deb2015

Last edited:
Happy to have you as a lurker, plumhill2001

And welcome to the new players, dnewton972, Raiyne, and canadarosebud

Welcome to Bramble and SpottedCrow. Bramble you are my second international player I believe so I will cover you postage. :)

Here are my cards.

Forest Smiles- gelatos, collage book images, foil butterflies, book text

Sweet Spring- decorative paper, rose book images, book text, acetate butterflies

Buddha- printed text background, magazine flower and Buddha, collage book bird

Party- decorative paper, image from a bird book, book text, washi tape

I hope these are ok ? If so I will mail soon as I can.

Love your cards, sarat and SpottedCrow, and I love thinking about Spring.

Still lurking but definitely interested.

Back
Top Bottom