FIRST SIGNS OF SPRING ATC swap, Open Media DUE: March 16, 2021

Your cards are lovely, dnewton972. I'll let you know when they arrive.

SpottedCrow, your gorgeous cards arrived today. Thank you so much for the host card. I already know I will be choosing the Buddha in the grass. It reminds me of my flower garden!

CanadaRoseBud, your beautiful cards arrived in plenty of time all the way from Canada! I love the Spring colors you chose for each card! And thank you for an extra ATC for me.

Wow! It was a big mail day for this swap! Cards have arrived from Robin. I love the way you used the dotted ribbon! And all the beautiful colors. Thank you for sending a host card too!

Bramble, I received your delightful cards today!!! I love the music paper background and the tulips in the rain boots. It very much puts my mind to thinking about Spring. I thank you for sending a host card too.

Thanks for letting me know dnewton. I'll look forward to receiving them. And I'll post here when they arrive.

wow, sarat! I love napkins and beeswax! Thanks for sharing your cards.

dnewton, your beautiful flower cards arrived today. I look forward to seeing some of these in my garden....... if the chip monk didn't eat them. LOL.

TerryHEdwards. Your awesome cards just arrives! Your hand drawn flowers are lovely! Thank you for sending a hostess card for me.

Back
Top Bottom