FIRST SIGNS OF SPRING ATC swap, Open Media DUE: March 16, 2021

Also Angie, you are my third international player so I will cover the cost of mailing the cards back to you. :)

PlumHill2001. Your delightful cards have arrived! Great packaging. Exquisite cards and many thanks for the host card!

Welcome to JenURebel!!!! Happy to have you!

Catherinejo, I love your cards. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

sarat, your lovely cards came in today's mail. I love the colors, the flowers, and your technique. Thanks so much for including a card for me!

I also received amazing origami cards from OrigamiGrace. Tulips are my favorite spring flower. Thank you so much for the host card!

catherinejo, your beautiful hand drawn signs of spring cards have arrived. I love the pastel colors. Is it watercolor that you used? Thank you for sending a host card for me.

Rayine: Your lovely Spring cards have arrived. It looks like you also used watercolors, along with collage. Great job! And thanks for the hostie!

JenURebel, I received your awesome cards today. I love the bee and beehive card and also the seed packet one. Thank you so much for the host card.

I have my first crocus bloom today. WHAT????? We haven't had nearly enough winter. But I can't change mother nature.

BeautifulATCS, luckycat479. Thanks for the update! I'll let you know when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom