FIRST SIGNS OF SPRING ATC swap, Open Media DUE: March 16, 2021

dbuffum, what I mean by large address label is just basically NOT a return address label. Something a bit larger, maybe about the same size as ATCs or a wee bit smaller. Thanks for asking.

mrubyjean, your gorgeous cards have arrived. Thanks for making a host card for me!

I have received beautiful cards from omgcjhickens. Really nice art and nice packaging!

I also received cards from dbuffum. Lovely designs on your cards. Don't worry about the plastic sleeves. I have plenty. :)

Deb2015, your gorgeous cards arrived safely. Thank you for the sweet ephemera pieces. I love clocks. Thank you for sentding a pretty flower card for me too!

All cards are here and I will swap out in the next few days. I'll keep you posted as to when they start their journey to you! Thanks to everyone for playing and I hope your Spring is as lovely as these ATCs./

Okay players, listen up. Important information.

Your returns for this swap were mailed out today.

And I want to say that you guys really raised the bar for quality of art on ATCs. Each and every card I swapped was beautifully done. I can't wait to see what you think when your returns reach you!

Have a nice weekend!

Got wonderful springy cards from omgchickens (bloom), Catharinejo (seed packets) and Robin (life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful)! Thanks everyone and thanks to RaineyDay for a fine job of hosting! :)

Back
Top Bottom