CLEARANCE!! PASS ON YOUR LEFTOVER ATCs, due March 18

AngelJoy

"We love because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Friend of AFA
Swap Due Date – March 18
Withdraw-by date – March 11
Number of Items – 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Media: Open

Have extra ATCs you’ve created for swaps? I know I have a lot left over from ArtAthons! Want to clear out your gallery? Let’s share those lonely cards with other artists! Note: These must be original cards you’ve created (not pass-along cards from other artists or prints of cards you have made).

Standard ATC size (2.5” x 3.5”) enclosed in plastic sleeves.

Your name, user name, swap name, location on the back of each card.

I will make random trades from all cards received. If there are themes or subjects you definitely DO NOT WANT, please send me a PM and I will accommodate your wishes.

All media are welcome. If your cards have embellishments, please include enough postage to cover shipping (per card).

Mailing/Postage
Do not send envelopes. I will provide them. Include a large self-addressed label, along with the appropriate return postage. PM me for my address when you’re ready to mail. If you have my Fairhope, AL address, you are good to go!

If you use bulky embellishments, please be considerate and provide the extra postage required!

U.S. players: If you're sending 3 cards, please include one Forever stamp. If you're sending 6 cards, please send 1 Forever stamp plus 1 one-ounce stamp. Add another extra one-ounce stamp (per card) if they have embellishments.

International players: I will pay return postage for the first 5 international players who sign up.

Deadlines/iTrader
Cards must be received by March 18, 2021. Please allow sufficient transit time, as late cards will be returned. Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points (You Rock!) for the people you received cards from! When you leave a You Rock! it’s always nice if you can leave a comment regarding which card you received, but it is not required.

A host card is appreciated, but in no way required. If I’ve missed anything here, please PM me.

Players:
1. Monroy28 *
2. dsign49 *
3. OragamiGrace *
4. EatSleepWriteABook *
5. Alessandra *
6. artbymee *
7. Bunnymther *
8. Bramble *
9. jo.on.the.go *
10. CiCiCreates *
11. laffqueen *
12. butterflygirl24 *
13. stonebandit *
14. Blueangel *
15. Reinikka *
16. zCatLady *
17. anjen *
18. Joamosatcharterdotnet *
19. Evalila *
20. Spirit Soul *
21. BluSkyHare *
22. chimerix *
23. rhodora55 *
24. Allegrae*
25. Marie *
26. plumhill2001 *
27. Cleopatra *
28. Donnacr *
29. Rachml *
30. CynthiaSillitoe *
31. majanga *
32. art_junkie *
33. Robin *
34. JenURebel *
35. CastleQueen5*
36. RebeccaG *
37. Karch *
38. Betsyg *
39. amyfaerie WITHDRAWN
40. stephiedee*
41. aznfg*
42. John K WITHDRAWN
43. Lorna*
44. TyinTaos WITHDRAWN

* - cards received

Last edited:
Lurking! I may have to make some specially for this swap. I don't have many leftovers. ;)

You are welcome to make new cards if you don't have leftovers. And you're welcome to lurk. I hope you decide to join in. :)

Welcome, dsign49 and OragamiGrace, glad to have you both.

Welcome, Alessandra and artbymee.

EatSleepWriteABook and Monroy28, I will let you know when I receive your cards. Thanks for letting me know you mailed them.

Back
Top Bottom