Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date – March 11, 2021
Signup/withdraw date – March 2, 2021
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants -30
Medium- Hand drawn/ painted

This swap is all about the yeti, a monstrous mythological creature believed to inhabit snowy areas. Any interpretation of a yeti from creepy to whimsical is welcome, but cards should be hand drawn or painted with at least one recognizable yeti per card. Detailed cards with backgrounds (i.e. not just white space) are appreciated. Feel free to give your yeti friends (including non-yetis), have it doing interesting activities, visiting unexpected places, etc., etc. Please do your best work.

- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” and at least one layer of card stock or watercolor paper (they shouldn't flop). However, don't go super-nuts with the thickness-- they should be flexible enough to not incur the non-machineable surcharge! (So no chipboard, corrugated cardboard, etc.)
- No embellishments! This is a hand drawn swap. Cards should be flat.
- Please do get creative with your yetis, but refrain from anything religious, political, super gory, or R-rated.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Include your username and the swap name on the back of all cards.
- Include your username on your SASE.
- International participants – please include a neatly written address label or piece of paper with your address. A US dollar, unused US postage, or unused Canadian, UK, or Australian postage would be greatly appreciated.
- US Participants – Include a stamped, self-addressed envelope (one forever stamp should be sufficient).

I do my best to swap out quality for quality, but that is open to my interpretation, and dependent on the types of cards I receive.

Please note the due date is March 11. I do my best to swap out promptly, so please plan to be on time!

Who wants to join me?

1. zhouzhou-- RECEIVED!
2. Essy-- RECEIVED!
3. LuAnnP-- RECEIVED!
4. IstinKrayIlverSay-- RECEIVED!
5. jessiblack-- RECEIVED!

6. John K-- RECEIVED!
7. plumhill2001-- RECEIVED!
8. Bluevioletz-- RECEIVED!
9. FlyingPhoenix-- RECEIVED!

10. Heathermae77
11. OrigamiGrace-- RECIEVED!