Hand Drawn/ Painted YETI Swap~ Due March 11, 2021

Plumhill2001, you're already further along than I am! I always have to commit before I begin my cards, otherwise, I'll never do them.

Welcome, John K!

Lurking means you don't want to officially sign up yet, but you're expressing interest in the swap. Some people lurk until they finish cards... though some lurkers never end up playing...

Thanks, that's what I thought about Lurking.
Is there a way to tag a swap like this so I can find it quickly? Without looking in Forums and then scrolling through the lists.
Thanks,
John

Thanks, that's what I thought about Lurking.
Is there a way to tag a swap like this so I can find it quickly? Without looking in Forums and then scrolling through the lists.
Thanks,
John

John, once you post here on the swap you should automatically get a notification on your Settings page. It will list the swaps you're "subscribed" to. Hope that's clear as mud. :rolleyes:
The link to your Settings page is in the upper right of the page. (At least on my laptop!)

Yes....I went there....

It's a Yeti..... with confetti....

1_IMG_0277.jpg

It took me FOUR TRIES to get this image to post upright. I finally made it square. Is it my iPhone? Does anyone know of any tutorials anywhere for getting a decent small-sized image here on ATCsFA?

I really love to post my pictures as we go along, but it is getting more and more painful.

If you can't get a clear look at this card, you might want to look on my blog:
https://pepperwoodatcs.wordpress.com/2021/01/29/january-swaps/

LuAnn, I don't have an answer for your photo posting problems, but your yeti with confetti has me grinning ear to ear! Love it!

John, you can also subscribe to a thread by using the "Thread Tools" menu at the top of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom