Hand Drawn/ Painted YETI Swap~ Due March 11, 2021

LuAnnP, we are thinking on the same level, I'm also doing cheesy yeti rhymes! Love that card!

More Yeti

Well, I herded up a few more Yeti:

Yeti with Spaghetti (of course)

1_sm693.JPG

Yeti with Cavelletti (yes, I searched for "things that end in -etti")

1_sm694.JPG

and Yeti with Cappelletti: (A better title would have been "Small Yeti. Big Cappelletti." but I had already written the boring title before I thought of the improvement.)

1_sm695.JPG

I'm not sure if I got those word spelled correctly HERE, but they are right on the backs of the cards. :eek:

LOL, it's like a cross-over between this swap and Beverley's Rhyme Time swap :)

Well, I herded up a few more Yeti:

Yeti with Spaghetti (of course)

1_sm693.JPG

Yeti with Cavelletti (yes, I searched for "things that end in -etti")

1_sm694.JPG

and Yeti with Cappelletti: (A better title would have been "Small Yeti. Big Cappelletti." but I had already written the boring title before I thought of the improvement.)

1_sm695.JPG

I'm not sure if I got those word spelled correctly HERE, but they are right on the backs of the cards. :eek:

LuAnnP, I love them all! :)

Lurk alert- I'm going to see if I can catch up on my other swap first, then will give this a go! My partner loves yetis/bigfoot and it would be fun to see him excited about a swap.

Hope you can join us, wolfpax3!

Bluevioletz, you are farther along than me... I keep meaning to sketch mine out, but art time has been limited lately... :(

Update on coloring progress: 2 cards completed. I opted for watercolors for this set. One more is half way there so it looks like I will be posting this week once I get back home to the scanner. ;)

Back
Top Bottom