Green Houses Swap (House-shaped ATCs), Mixed Media Collage, Due March 25th, 2021

I finished my cards in 5 hours. I did take a short break to make my kids a grilled-cheese dinner. They had to eat in front of the TV because Mom's art supplies took over the kitchen table. ((grin))

I loved this swap. 3 of my 4 cards have an opening part that reveals a secret message or picture. 3 of my 4 cards include a pressed flower. I hope the recipients enjoy, hostess included.

Address numbers, in order of creation: 151, 254, 153, 148.

My cards...

Those are super cute, locatray! :)

I finished my cards in 5 hours. I did take a short break to make my kids a grilled-cheese dinner. They had to eat in front of the TV because Mom's art supplies took over the kitchen table. ((grin))

I loved this swap. 3 of my 4 cards have an opening part that reveals a secret message or picture. 3 of my 4 cards include a pressed flower. I hope the recipients enjoy, hostess included.

Address numbers, in order of creation: 151, 254, 153, 148.

My cards...

What beautiful cards, locatray! And what a lovely idea with the pressed flowers. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Here is my new "redeemed" set. I foolishly misunderstood the rules, so I have added the required collage elements to my original hd/hp set. The glued on bits are texture in the chimney areas, some shelf edges of narrow ribbon, and some of the flowers are collaged images.

Here is my new "redeemed" set. I foolishly misunderstood the rules, so I have added the required collage elements to my original hd/hp set. The glued on bits are texture in the chimney areas, some shelf edges of narrow ribbon, and some of the flowers are collaged images.

They are gorgeous, CiCi! And love the little collaged elements. :)

I have loved seeing all the art so far. Cicicreates, they were cute before, I really didnt notice the rules, but since I am not a very skilled hand drawer, I tend to do collage.

I am inspired to start creating. TOMORROW>

Back
Top Bottom