Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 154 of 154

Thread: Green Houses Swap (House-shaped ATCs), Mixed Media Collage, Due March 25th, 2021

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Surprise, AZ
    Posts
    8,261
    Gallery Count
    257
    Comment Count
    1575
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Nan, I really love them all equally!!
    Now Hosting: RAINBOWS ATC Swap

  2. Thanks nanvan thanked this post
  3. #142
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Townsend, MA
    Posts
    37
    Gallery Count
    2
    Comment Count
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally finished my cards! It's hard to tell from the pictures, but I used stickles & liquid pearls to add just a little sparkle & shine!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #143
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Surprise, AZ
    Posts
    8,261
    Gallery Count
    257
    Comment Count
    1575
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love your cards!
    Now Hosting: RAINBOWS ATC Swap

  5. Thanks Spice&Nice thanked this post
    Likes Spice&Nice liked this post
  6. #144
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    backwoods of north Minnesota
    Posts
    3,883
    Gallery Count
    198
    Comment Count
    90
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nanvan View Post
    Here are my houses for the swap. I will post to the thread when I put them in the mail.
    I love how the cat looks so surprised at the girl sitting on her, lol.
    "And which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life's span? If then you cannot do even a very little thing, why do you worry about other matters?" Luke 12:25, 26

  7. Likes nanvan liked this post
  8. #145
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Yuma, AZ
    Posts
    1,993
    Gallery Count
    236
    Comment Count
    881
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice&Nice View Post
    Finally finished my cards! It's hard to tell from the pictures, but I used stickles & liquid pearls to add just a little sparkle & shine!
    Another beautiful set! Such eye candy!

  9. Thanks Spice&Nice thanked this post
    Likes Spice&Nice liked this post
  10. #146
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Townsend, MA
    Posts
    37
    Gallery Count
    2
    Comment Count
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!

  11. #147
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Townsend, MA
    Posts
    37
    Gallery Count
    2
    Comment Count
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much!

  12. #148
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    15,210
    Gallery Count
    133
    Comment Count
    327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice&Nice View Post
    Finally finished my cards! It's hard to tell from the pictures, but I used stickles & liquid pearls to add just a little sparkle & shine!
    I love your green butterfly houses. I sure would love one. Since they are all mildly similar I would be so happy with any of them. But I do prefer my house vertical vs horizontal, hmm no wait. I tend to get cards that way. Maybe I dont prefer them that way. I might need to broaden my house horizons. Anyway I love the big butterfly on all of them.


    I am kind of hoping to get any of these, which means I should finish my cards to get any houses back.
    I already made all my house Vertical. I might play around with a few horizontal cards soon.

  13. Likes nanvan, Spice&Nice liked this post
  14. #149
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    15,210
    Gallery Count
    133
    Comment Count
    327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nanvan View Post
    Here are my houses for the swap. I will post to the thread when I put them in the mail.
    I LOVE THE NAKED cherub with the bird. It makes me all giddy.

  15. Thanks nanvan thanked this post
  16. #150
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Yuma, AZ
    Posts
    1,993
    Gallery Count
    236
    Comment Count
    881
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Mail Call!~
    Cleopatra,
    your beauties have arrived!

  17. #151
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    4,703
    Gallery Count
    372
    Comment Count
    1666
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spice&Nice - your butterfly green houses are gorgeous!
    There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. Leonard Cohen

  18. Likes Spice&Nice liked this post
  19. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    4,703
    Gallery Count
    372
    Comment Count
    1666
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mailed my houses today!
    There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. Leonard Cohen

  20. #153
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Townsend, MA
    Posts
    37
    Gallery Count
    2
    Comment Count
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nanvan View Post
    Spice&Nice - your butterfly green houses are gorgeous!
    Thank you nanvan!

  21. #154
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Townsend, MA
    Posts
    37
    Gallery Count
    2
    Comment Count
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
    I love your green butterfly houses. I sure would love one. Since they are all mildly similar I would be so happy with any of them. But I do prefer my house vertical vs horizontal, hmm no wait. I tend to get cards that way. Maybe I dont prefer them that way. I might need to broaden my house horizons. Anyway I love the big butterfly on all of them.

    I am kind of hoping to get any of these, which means I should finish my cards to get any houses back.
    I already made all my house Vertical. I might play around with a few horizontal cards soon.
    LOL! Thank you CastleQueen5! Believe me, I obsessed over every detail. That’s why it took me so long to finish them. Now I just need to get them in the mail!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •