Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: March 15, 2021

Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: All/Any

FINISH IT UP 9!!

This swap is a little different than most & it is totally random in the selection of ATCs that you will be receiving back. You will be making three ATCs.

The first ATC that you make will be using a randomly selected image from my stash. You can use it any way you like just as long as most of the image is recognizable. For this particular swap I will not be taking requests. You could get anything from an elephant to a refrigerator to a flower. Like I said above, you are welcome to do about anything you'd like to your image. You can color them, rip them, collage them, etc. This will be your first ATC.

The second ATC that you make will have either a sentiment, quote, poetry or possibly even just one word for you to use on your second ATC. This, too, will be totally random from my stash of stuff. I will provide this for you. Like your first ATC you can do anything you like with your word(s) be that collaging, coloring, ripping, etc. This will be your second ATC.

The third ATC will be a light-weight embellishment to use on your third ATC. It could be a few used postage stamps, word cut outs, small brads, tag, etc. Once again, you can use these anyway that you'd like to. This will also be randomly picked for you from my stash. This will be your third ATC.

To receive these items you will need to send me an envelope that has your name & addy on it & is stamped so that I can send you your items back to you. I will be sending you these three items in the mail & you'll be able to work on them after you have received them. RETURNS WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED so if you don't like the element of surprise then this is probably not a good swap for you. When you are all done with your items/ATCs then you will send them back to me the regular way & enclose a self addressed & stamped envelope for me to send your returns back in.

YOU CAN ADD LOTS OF LAYERS & EMBELLISHMENTS IF YOU'D LIKE BUT BE SURE TO SEND AN EXTRA 15 CENT FOR EACH ATC that you send in for the swap to cover for your ATCs going to the other artists. Please package well. I am going to be really firm about this because the postal machines love to "eat" thick/bulky mail.

ATCs need to arrive on or before March 15th. Late cards will be returned to the artist unswapped and neutral I-Trader given. Lack of communication and lack of ATCs will result in Neutral I-Trader given. Please, please communicate. US SWAPPERS, please send a SASE. Postage will be whatever it cost you to send it to me. International participants will need to send either US $2 or I have set up a Pay Pal account also. ALL INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS NEED TO SEND A SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE OR LABEL TO GET THEIR RETURNS IN. Please label all your envelopes with your user name & swap name. Place each ATC in a plastic sleeve. An extra ATC on the subject would be greatly appreciated but is not mandatory. Please feel free to post your ATCs to the thread. If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM or ask in the thread. Please PM when you are ready for my address. Most international mail will take anywhere from one to two weeks to arrive in WA. Please plan accordingly. On that same note; most mail here in the US can take anywhere from two days up to 10 days so please don't wait until the last minute to send your ATCS.

Players, when you have received your return ATCs for the swap; please remember to leave I-Trader for the host (me, ferretgirl) & You Rock points for your fellow artists that you received cards from. I will have all players linked to their first post so that leaving You Rock points will be a breeze. I will leave I-Trader points for you as soon as I receive (on time) your swaps. Once again, please PM me with any questions you may have.

So don't forget: Bulky or heavily embellished swaps need to include an extra 15 cents for each ATC that is heavy or bulky. You will also be receiving RANDOMLY PICKED ATCs; if you don't like the element of surprise then this will not be a fun swap for you. This is meant to be a fun, challenging kind of swap & I hope that we will see some really phenomenal artwork. Let's do this!!

Fierce Armadillo RECEIVED
Monroy28 RECEIVED
Elliejaybird RECEIVED
kehlenn RECEIVED
JavaZarf RECEIVED
Ikcimerk RECEIVED
BluSkyHare RECEIVED
LauraM540 RECEIVED
NancyL RECEIVED
CiCiCreates RECEIVED
AngelJoy RECEIVED

Last edited:
Would love to be included in this one. Only concern is USPS timing. If you give me your address, I'll get my sase to you in the mail immediately. Thanks so much!!

Actually, mail times have been doing better lately. I will get you signed up, Ikcimerk & wait for your envelope.....

I am very interested, ferretgirl. I understand that we send you a SASE to get the items (so that's two times postage), then we mail back the finished cards with a SASE for traded returns (that another two times the postage), but I don't understand "BE SURE TO SEND AN EXTRA 15 CENT FOR EACH ATC that you send in for the swap to cover for your ATCs going to the other artists".
Does that mean if I send 1 heavily embellished finished card I need to enclose a 15cent stamp in my return envelope to you?

Ferretgirl, if your address hasn’t changed in 4 years, then I have it. Please sign me up and I will mail my envelope ASAP.

I am very interested, ferretgirl. I understand that we send you a SASE to get the items (so that's two times postage), then we mail back the finished cards with a SASE for traded returns (that another two times the postage), but I don't understand "BE SURE TO SEND AN EXTRA 15 CENT FOR EACH ATC that you send in for the swap to cover for your ATCs going to the other artists".
Does that mean if I send 1 heavily embellished finished card I need to enclose a 15cent stamp in my return envelope to you?

BluSkyHare, You send me a SASE & I send it back to you with your items to use. You then send me your finished ATCs with a SASE so I can send you your returns. The extra 15 cent stamp is if you have heavy/thick ATCs to help send to your partners. When I first started doing this swap I paid for everything & it ended up being a pretty good chunk of money for me. We just don't have that kind of money anymore for me to do that.

Ferretgirl, I just mailed my stamped envelope to you. I’m just posting here so I will have a record of the date.

Back
Top Bottom