Finish It Up Swap 9/ATCs/Open Medium/Due: March 15th

Hey FG! I was excited to see one of these swaps. Do you think I'll still have time to play if I get my envelope out to you tomorrow?

I can not believe this . I am done. I wish I can show you pictures...I really did magic with thsee cards. I will be dropping then in the post office today.

I can't remember if I told you guys or not but you need to write on the back what you used on each ATC. Or at least number them 1 for the image, 2 for the words/sentiment & 3 for the embellishment.

I can't remember if I told you guys or not but you need to write on the back what you used on each ATC. Or at least number them 1 for the image, 2 for the words/sentiment & 3 for the embellishment.

Oh no! I did not do this.
(I did not get a "words or sentiment" in my goodies, I think my #2 item was numbers?)

All righty then; got some ATCs in the mail yesterday:

Fierce Armadillo (What was your third item? The background paper?) Thank you for the host ATC!!

LauraM540

elliejaybird (What were your items? I recognized the KFC one but not the rest) Appreciate the host ATC!!

Monroy28 Thanks for the host ATC, too!!

Good job, ladies......

Yay! More ATCs arriving.

kehlenn Your ATCs are in & I love the fox host ATC; thank you!!

NancyL Your ATCs also arrived & thank you for the extra book pages!!

AngelJoy, guess what came in the mail today? It is dated from January 26th!! Also your return envelope got sealed shut in the process of sending it to me so it had to be taped up pretty good to send your items back to you. Just a head's up...

Back
Top Bottom