Finish It Up Swap 9/ATCs/Open Medium/Due: March 15th

AngelJoy, guess what came in the mail today? It is dated from January 26th!! Also your return envelope got sealed shut in the process of sending it to me so it had to be taped up pretty good to send your items back to you. Just a head's up...

Thank goodness it finally made it! I will take it in whatever condition it comes in at this point... :) USPS has been challenging for me lately. I'm relieved it finally got there.

I just finished my set and will post pictures soon. This was a fun challenge!

My image was this cute stamped girl. I gave her a new blue collaged gown and fairy wings.

Second challenge was to illustrate a word, and mine was "favorite".

Third challenge was to use a provided embellishment. Mine was the baker's twine which I made into a braided rug. The rest of the room is hand-drawn with colored pencils (and brighter than this picture!)

This is my host card for Ferretgirl. Colors are so much brighter in real life, sorry!

Third challenge was to use a provided embellishment. Mine was the baker's twine which I made into a braided rug. The rest of the room is hand-drawn with colored pencils (and brighter than this picture!)

Very clever!

I still haven't received my envelope of goodies. I hope it comes soon so I have time to get them done!

You still haven't got it? I sent that ages ago....

I know!!! It took forever for my SASE to make it to you originally, too. I'm praying it gets here today so it can make it back to you by deadline... sigh. USPS has truly been snail mail for me for months!

FINALLY! I received the envelope of goodies! I will start on my cards tomorrow and get them out ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom