Fabric/Stitched (Open Theme) 2~Due March 31

trini70

Creative clutter is better than idle neatness.
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: March 31
Signup Date: March 21
Withdraw Date: Any (just communicate)
Number of Cards: 3/3
Number of Participants: Any & All

This swap is for anyone that enjoys sewing & stitching. This includes quilting, cross stitch, embroidery, plastic canvas, punchneedle, felting etc.

Swap Rules:
~ All cards are to be 2.5X3.5
~ No bulky embellishments (buttons etc). These cards will already be a little thicker anyway.
~ Back your card w/ something stiff.
~ On the back include your real name, user name, location, date and any other info you choose.

Mailing Info:
~ Put your cards in a protective sleeve or something similar for protection.
~ PM me for my address when you're about ready to mail.
~ US: Include a stamped, self addressed envelope w/ your user name on the back.
~ International: Include a US intntl stamp (if you have one) or a US dollar and an address label. I'll supply your envelope.
~ Be sure to allow enough time when mailing for your cards to arrive to me on time.

Other Info:
~ Subscribe to this thread so that you can keep track of the swap.
~ Share pics of your cards, if you can. Everyone likes seeing what's being created.
~ I will leave I-traders when your cards arrive.
~ Remember to leave me (host) an I-trader when you get your cards back.
~ Post to the thread and/or leave a rep (you rock) when you receive your returns so that folks can know who got their cards.
~ A host card is neither required nor expected, but is appreciated.

Let's have some fun and I can't wait to see how creative this swap turns out to be!

Players:
1) Elliejaybird RCVD ARVD
2) Catherinejo withdrew
3) nonna RCVD
4) LuAnnP RCVD ARVD
5) chimerex RCVD ARVD
6) rhodora55 RCVD ARVD
7) zCatlady RCVDARVD
8) Bunnymthr RCVD ARVD
9) joamosatcharterdotnet RCVD ARVD
10) Franzia RCVD
11) Donnacr RCVD ARVD
12) angelmuz RCVD
13) Heathermae77 RCVD
14) SunKissedJellyBaby RCVD ARVD
15) valentina22 RCVD ARVD
16) prex RCVD ARVD
17) majanga RCVD ARVD
18) catladybj RCVD ARVD

Last edited:
Lurking. I've certainly got a mountain of fabric scraps I need to use up, so we'll see if any of those provide inspiration!

I would like to join, please. I love needlework of all kinds and this will give me an excuse to start stitching again!

Welcome LuAnnP! You're just an hour's drive from me.

It's fun to lurk too Fierce Armadillo.

Hopefully you'll get a spark of inspiration and creativity.

I put that as an option because I've made a few of them myself, and received some as well. There is a thinner plastic w/ tiny holes/squares. I use it w/ embroidery floss. I just cut the size one square less than 2.5x3.5 all the way around and by the time you've stitched your edges it's right sized and fits into a sleeve. I lost my favorite fat, dull needle that I always used to make them w/. I have another big needle but it's pointy and I always poke my finger so it slows me down.

If you look in my gallery on page 13, the last pic, and page 14, the first pic, you can see some examples of plastic canvas cards. Sorry, I don't know how to put pics from my gallery into a thread.

Back
Top Bottom