FULL!! YAY!
Due Date: March 27, 2021
NO Withdrawals
Number of ATCs: 3:3
Number of participants: Limited to 20
Mail Your ATCs by: March 20, 2021 from inside USA, March 13th from Outside USA
Mediums: mixed media/ collage

Leftover Gelli & Crumbs--ATC Swap

This is a no-withdrawal swap. Please read all instructions and post in the thread that you understand when you sign up. If I do not receive your finished cards by the due date you will receive a neutral iTrader.

Here's what I do:
Once you sign up here and send me your address by PM (private message), I'll send you the following:
1) ample acrylic painted gelli plate print paper for more than 3 ATCs
2) random text pages
3) a random small assortment of items from my stash (could be small images, paper scraps, ephemera, bits of string, dog hair (haha--no, it will be clean) who knows! it's random!)

Here's what you do:
1) You must use the gelli print paper as your ATC backgrounds.
2) You must use some text from the page provided on each card (could be one word, could be a phrase made from a sentence or several chosen words from the page--be creative!)
3) You must use at least 2 of the items from my stash on each card
4) Add your own collage items, ephemera, paper scraps, whatever--be creative! (But let's try to keep them not too bulky, please.) You can add paint, marker, etc., too.
4) Have fun!
5) Send me your creative cards, each with your user name and the swap name on the back, each in a plastic sleeve, along with a SASE and an extra loose postage stamp to cover my initial mailing cost, by March 20th from in the US, and by March 13th outside the US. International players, please include a mailing label with your address instead of a SASE, and please put $1US in your envelope to cover return postage.

Please be sure to post in the swap thread once you've received your leftover gelli & crumbs so that I know you're good to go.
I'll add the date I mailed your gelli & crumbs after your name on the list, and note when your finished cards are received.

We'd all love to see your finished cards on the thread! Please leave "you rock"s to the players whose cards you receive as returns, and an iTrader for me.

Players:
0) BluSkyHare
1) RaineyDay-cards recvd
2) Carol-cards recvd
3) Elliejaybird-cards recvd
4) Suzi-cards recvd
5) trini70-cards recvd
6) majanga-cards recvd
7) KreationbyKris-cards recvd
8) ferretgirl-items mailed 1/19-recvd
9) aginghippychic-cards recvd
10) ucallmekat-cards recvd
11) Arc2dreams-cards recvd
12) nanvan-cards recvd
13) anjencards recvd
14) CastleQueen5-cards recvd
15) kehlenn-cards recvd
16) Catharinejo-cards recvd
17) miss-cards recvd
18) pancake machine-cards recvd
19) Javazarf-cards recvd
20) Chimerix-cards recvd

Last edited:
You are all signed up! Welcome and thanks for sending you address. I'll post in the thread when I've mailed the envelopes.

Back
Top Bottom