Leftover Gelli & Crumbs--ATC Swap Due March 27th

Hello Everyone! The mailman has not come yet today, but so far, still waiting for the last set of cards. Fingers crossed they arrive today. :)

Ok, ferretgirl's wonderful cards arrived yesterday! Yay! I'll clear away my other on-going projects and start swapping now.
:)

No problem ferretgirl! when do swaps ever finish when planned???!! :laugh: Anyway, the envelopes are almost ready to mail. I'm taking Friday off from work so I plan to mail the returns then. I hope everyone enjoyed the swap and love their returns. All the cards were so amazing! thanks to everyone who played and who made a hostess card. This was a great swap. :)

My cards have arrived! Great work from Miss, RaineyDay, and Catharinejo. Many, many thanks to BSH for such a fun and challenging swap!

Got my returns yesterday! The cards I rcvd from kehlenn, ferretgirl & Suzi are great! Many thanks to our host for putting together such challenging pieces for us to work with.

It seems like almost everyone has recieved their returns. I'll leave the swap in ACTIVE until the 30th, then I'll have it moved to ARCHIVED. Please be sure to leave You Rocks by then!
Happy Spring! :)

Received my returns today - big thanks to ferretgirl (Buddha), Pancake Machine (While Margaret realized ...) and aginghippychic (Chain of Roses) - love them all! And biggest thanks of all to our host BluSkyHare! Off to leave YouRocks and ITrader.

Back
Top Bottom