Postage stamp ATCs - ART Due: Mar 20

Welcome to: jo.on.the.go, Seascape131 and vickiZ.

Thanks to jo.on.the.go for her extra themes in post #19. I don't know about you but I have pages of stamps with British monarch's heads on them - I am going to make 'Heads' a theme for August.

Would people be interested in doing a month for stamps for organisations - I have stamps celebrating memorable anniversaries (eg 50 years, etc) for the ACTU (Australian Council of Trade Unions), CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation), Rotary, YMCA, Australia Post (Electronic mail), Scouts, etc?

Cards received earlier this week from: Betsyg and Reinikka

Don't forget
- the recommended mailing date for this swap is next Tuesday and mail is still unreliable.

Last edited:
Thanks for signing me up!
I already posted my cards, and they are already in the mail.
They should arrive in plenty of time.

Last edited:
I am going to show my ignorance here but I am assuming that the card that Betsyg and luckycat479 are discussing is the snow scene? (just did a quick google search for both the artists they mentioned)

welcome to the swap luckycat479 - I will sign you up and, I agree, your creations are gorgeous! I have already sent you my address.

Here's the info about the three pieces of art that I'm pasting from my gallery:

Town/Landscape Woodblock print: 1833, Japan. '8th Station Oison' by Hiroshige

Snow scene: 1919, Russia. 'Maslenitsa' by Boris Kustodiev

Flowers: 1991, Japan. Middle School Postage Stamp Contest

Fandanie - sorry to see you go. I have tried to send you a PM about the Birds swap and your message box is full.

plumhill2001 and Cleopatra - your gorgeous works of Art arrived while I was at my craft retreat. I will be back shortly with iTrader.

Don't forget - my recommended mailing date has come and gone so I hope that everyone's cards are on their way.

I had a very exciting collection of mail today including cards from: seascape131, VickiZ, AngelJoy and jo.on.the.go

I had better get a move on making my own cards as I will swap and send returns as soon as I receive the last of the cards on their way - only 2 sets still to arrive.:jiggy:

artbymee - your gorgeous cards arrived in today's mail

I thought that I would have trouble finding enough Art stamps for my cards but then found a series of Aboriginal Art stamps and another series of grain silo art. Do you have that in the US? Artists paint enormous pictures on the sides of grain silos - in Australia you can actually do a number of tours through different parts of the country to see many of them. More are being created all the time.

Back
Top Bottom