Postage stamp ATCs - ART Due: Mar 20

There are some, but I think most are done by an Australian artist. There is one about an hour’s drive north of me in Fort Dodge. There is an idea for a covid safe outing now that the weather is better! Road trip!

luckycat479 - your cards arrived on Friday, plenty of time.

I will be swapping them all out tonight and mailing them tomorrow.

Postage has just gone up AGAIN in Australia and Australia Post has gone back to 5 zones of pricing - the US and Canada are in one zone (the 3rd most expensive) while the UK and Europe are in a slightly more expensive zone.
Of course, Australia Post didn't think about providing Post Offices with the small denomination stamps needed to make up the difference for anyone who pre-bought stamps so everyone is hunting out 'secret' stashes (me included)

Got happy mail! thanks to plumhill2001, jo.on.the.go and Luckycat479! and special thanks to Donna for hosting this swap and the whole series!

I got my lovely art cards. Thanks to jo.on.the.go, artbymee, and Reinikka for your lovely cards and Donnacr for hosting.

I received my cards. Thanks Donnacr for hosting another stamp swap

And thanks also go to
Vicki Z - Folk Art Quilts
Betsyg - Navajo Art
luckycat479 - Maslenitsa
Reinikka - Post Office Art
Cleopatra - William T. Johnson
Seascape131 - Thomas Cole

Thank you, Donnacr, for hosting and for great returns from Seascape131, plumhill2001, and Donnacr.

I am asking for this swap to be archived tonight so if you have any attachments please delete them.

You do this by going to your UserCP page, on the far left look for the heading 'My settings'. Go down to the very bottom of this menu and you will see the heading 'Miscellaneous' - Attachments. Click on Attachments and a page will come up with all that you have active in every thread - I need to see what each one is rather than just look at its file specifics so I go to the bottom of that page and click on the 'Show thumbnails' button. Voila! now you see your actual card.
Just click in the box in the top right of each attachment you wish to delete - this does NOT delete them from your Gallery, only from posts in the relevant thread.
If you find that there is no box in the top right it means that the thread was closed with your attachment still attached. The only way to delete these is to ask a Mod to do it. Simply send a PM with details of the ones that you wish to delete and it is simple for the Mod to do it for you.

Back
Top Bottom