Monroy28

It is all about Paris
Media
⦁ Swap Due Date – March 27, 2021
⦁ Withdraw by date – none- stay in communication with me
⦁ Cards -3 sleeves with 3 atc (2.5x3.5) of uncolored coloring page per sleeve
⦁ Number of participants – limitless
⦁ Media - Adult Coloring Book Pages

This is the easiest swap you will ever do!

Got a lot of adult coloring books? or coloring pages?? do you have coloring pages?

Look at your uncolored coloring page as if it is going to be in a swap. Cut 2.5x 3.5 area from a coloring page with a fun image on it. Try to have a focal point so they can use the image to color and in future swaps.
(please no children's coloring book or brown paper coloring pages)

if you were a participant from the "envelope of fun" you should have gotten an example.

Step 1 -Cut 9 (2.5x3.5) Images from your
adult coloring books or your art image to needs coloring.
(sorry no children's CB)
Step 2 -Put 3 uncolored images in 1 penny sleeve (plastic sleeve) -3 penny sleeves needed for swap 4 if you want to be nice to the hostess.
Step 3-Mail the 3 sleeves with the CB images
step 4 add a 2.5x3.5 page with your screen name and artist or coloring book name

Do not have coloring books ?
Lots of free coloring pages online.
A hostie is not required but i love coloring pages and would be a happy girl if i get one sleeve...LOL

Mail Information ~
*Please, put username and swap name on the back of the envelope when you mail your cards back to me- as I run several swaps at one time.
* US Participants – Please include a label with your address. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO ADD A FOREVER STAMP. I will provide the envelope.
* International Participants - Please send a mailing labels
*Please PM me for my address (in El Paso, Texas) when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post when your cards go out.

When you receive your returns, please leave "you rock points" for the coloring book trader and I-Trade for your hostess if you enjoyed this swap.

Who wants to play??

1. Majanga
2.Robin
3.Mushu
4.Lia
5.Kittycat1993
6.UcallmeKat
7. Fandanie
8. Plumhill2001
9.dnewton972
10. Locatray
11. Raiyne
16. Franzie
17. Luminous
18.BetsyG
19 Ikcimerk
20. Angel Joy
21. Beaksalot
22. Kehlenn
22.KreationsbyKris
23. Eatsleepwriteabook
24. Katiea707
25. Heathermae77
26. Loveless (newbie...yah!!!! first swap)
27.AZNFG
27.Karch
28.Dbuffum
29. Binka

Last edited:
Hmmm, it might be due to me working to fix someone's computer for the past 3 hours and not working on my art, but I'm kind of lost. Are we just sending out coloring book pages? Or are we creating coloring book pages? Sometimes I'm kind of slow. I even asked my cat but he only said, "Meow," which means "Feed me." LOL

Yes Trina! Uncolored coloring pages that are cut down to atc size (2.5x3.5)pages. As soon as you get your envelope of fun returns you will have an example along with the next challenge of children with wings.

Hmmm, it might be due to me working to fix someone's computer for the past 3 hours and not working on my art, but I'm kind of lost. Are we just sending out coloring book pages? Or are we creating coloring book pages? Sometimes I'm kind of slow. I even asked my cat but he only said, "Meow," which means "Feed me." LOL

Last edited:
you know - for postage reasons- do not glue it to a back, the person receiving it can do that. Most adult coloring books have thick paper but if your print from the computer(free coloring page), just paper is ok.

Back
Top Bottom