Monroy28

It is all about Paris
Media
⦁ Swap Due Date – March 31, 2021
⦁ Withdraw by date – please keep communications
⦁ Cards - 3 for 3
⦁ Number of participants –unlimited
⦁ SWAP- Open Media- I will try to send like media when possible

Were you in the "Envelope of Fun" swap? If so you should have received a penny sleeve with items to get you started in this swap.

If you were not in the "Envelope of Fun" swap- I hope you play anyway

Swap Guidelines
  • Make a creative card (no white background) of a child/children with wings. Go to town, use your art style to create a whimsical, maybe dark, H/d drawn, humorous what ever style that tickles your fancy.
  • All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” on sturdy paper
  • Please, DO NOT JUST PUT A MIX OF COLLAGE pieces and call it a day. Take time to formulate your ideas.
  • Make it funny, add a action to your child, or make it zetti like. It is up to you and your creativity.
  • This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the hostess (that is me) will be forever treasured, but completely optional.

* Show off your talents with your creativity. Send work in which you put time and care. Again, please do not throw a bunch of collage items together.

Mail Information ~
* Include username, real name, date, your state/country and a plastic sleeve on all your cards.

*Put username and swap name on the back of the envelope sent in to me- as I run several swaps at one time.

* US Participants – Please include a label with your address. PLEASE DO NOT FOR GET TO ADD A FOREVER STAMP. I will provide the envelope.

* International Participants - Please send a mailing labels with your address

Please PM me for my address if you need it. I'm still in El Paso, Texas:twitcy:. When you are ready to mail your cards. Please post when your cards go out.

When you receive your returns, please leave you rock points for the artists of the cards you receive and I-Trade for your hostess if you enjoyed this swap.

Who ATCs are going to fly in?
Red =Arrived

1 Aginghippychic
2 SpottedCrow
3 RaineyDay
4 Essy
5 Ucallmekat
6 mushu
7 Jenurebel
8. Catherinejo
9. Fandanie
10. Dnewton972
11. Lalka
12. BetsyG
13. Miss
14.Clb9654
15. Angel Joy
16.Plumhill2001
17. Laffqueen
18. Kehlenn
19. Cynthia sillitoe
20. Evalila
21. Cleopatra
22. Spirt Soul
23. Karch
24.Dbuffum
25.nanavan
26. TrudeeG
27. Waffle

Last edited:
This sounds fun...I have images of children with wings too, maybe I'll do 2 collage style and 2 HD/HP...count me in please :)

Do these meet the requirements?

Be You- acrylic ink, candy wrapper, backing from a tim holtz paper doll, sticky text

Fearless- gelli plate background, collage book image, magazine sword image, wings from a bird book

Helper- gelli plate background, bird book wings, washi tape, sticky text, book image

Seek-citra solv background, printed image on photo paper, magazine wings, gelatos, sticky text

Hope these are ok. If so I will mail ASAP :)

Be You- acrylic ink, candy wrapper, backing from a tim holtz paper doll, sticky text

Fearless- gelli plate background, collage book image, magazine sword image, wings from a bird book

Helper- gelli plate background, bird book wings, washi tape, sticky text, book image

Seek-citra solv background, printed image on photo paper, magazine wings, gelatos, sticky text

Hope these are ok. If so I will mail ASAP :)

Amazzzzzinnngggggg Spotted Crow! absolutely wonderful!

Thanks! Monroy28!
I had fun hunting through my stash seeing what I could come up with.

I will let you know in the thread when I am mailing.

Spotted Crow i can not wait to see what you come up with....love everything you do.

Back
Top Bottom