I Got Mail, Due April 16, 2021

I hosted a swap something like this in 2019. I made cards from my mailbox. So far none of those players have shown up.

Let me show you my mail box.

1_my_mailbox_001.JPG

I have 2 great mail carriers that replaced a woman I really did not like. She was a PITA.

Anyway January 30th, the older of the two carriers, told me that he was so far behind. I was surprised. He said the PLANT was closed, I do think he means the distribution center, or the sorting center. He said lots of covid sick wokers. He said very few of the mail carriers are sick but many of the counter help at the Substations. Which is just a fancy name for the closest PO office. Phoenix is pretty big so there are post offices all over. 3 within 5 miles of me.

I hosted a swap something like this in 2019. I made cards from my mailbox. So far none of those players have shown up.

Let me show you my mail box.

1_my_mailbox_001.JPG

Thanks so much for posting a picture!!!!
What an AWESOME mailbox...so cool, and behind the mailbox is your FAVORITE flower.

Oh wait, I remember this card. Didn't you say your daughter's boy friend, or not boyfriend any longer but when he was, built that sunflower for you???

If you made cards from this pic and none of your players showed up for your swap, you may already have your cards made for my swap. HINT, HINT :twitcy:

Lurking for now. Great theme. As you well know, I have had issues with the postal service. Lol ( i.e.: Victorian Valentines).
Let me lurk for now

Lurking for now. Great theme. As you well know, I have had issues with the postal service. Lol ( i.e.: Victorian Valentines).
Let me lurk for now

I am sorry you had mail problems (yes, I remember)
All we can do is keep trying.....

Last edited:
Thanks so much for posting a picture!!!!
What an AWESOME mailbox...so cool, and behind the mailbox is your FAVORITE flower.

Oh wait, I remember this card. Didn't you say your daughter's boy friend, or not boyfriend any longer but when he was, built that sunflower for you???

If you made cards from this pic and none of your players showed up for your swap, you may already have your cards made for my swap. HINT, HINT :twitcy:

Yes, my daughter who is now 29, had a boyfriend named Teddy when she was 16. He made the sunflower mailbox holder. So the mailbox sits on the sunflower holder.

I dont have any of those photos left from the swap. I am going to lurk and see if I can come up with a new idea.

Thanks for the invite! I am going to lurk for now, I’ll let you know when I am ready to sign up.

I got Mail Inspired!

Here are my goodies. I hope that you like them. :)

To;AFA- decorative paper, printed image,magazine kitty and moon, glitter pen

Post- paper bag, decorative paper, magazine images

North Pole- postage stamps, tissue paper, magazine images

Supply Box- decorative text paper, dover book image, watercolor pencils

Super, Duper, cards!!!
You certainly did get mail inspired!

Can't decide which I like best, they are all AWESOME.
And they are all so different

Last edited:
well .............
i have been MIA since the end of summer ....
but your invitation has drawn me back into the fold ...
thank you so much, and yes, i would love to create some
mailbox ATC's .... hopefully, my mojo isn't too rusty!

Welcome back, AuntieDeb.
You will be surprised at how quickly your mojo limbers up once you get started.

I signed you up.

We have yellow boxes to post your letters and various mail boxes to receive them. In the UK, you have a letterbox in the front door. This is a slot in the door. Some people have mail boxes as well, but that's a bit unusual.

I will lurk for now but I'll try to gather images. I love this idea!

We have yellow boxes to post your letters and various mail boxes to receive them. In the UK, you have a letterbox in the front door. This is a slot in the door. Some people have mail boxes as well, but that's a bit unusual.

I will lurk for now but I'll try to gather images. I love this idea!

Thanks for all the details about mailboxes.
I had no idea

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom