I Got Mail, Due April 16, 2021

This sounds like the perfect swap to be my first one ever. I LOVE mail! Or as I call it... Mael :)
Please please sign me up :)

Welcome AshlieMae, both to this site and to my swap.
I signed you up.
If you have any questions, please ask.

I've always been a letter writer but only had 2 or 3 people write me back with any regularity. Last summer, I joined #penpalooza through Twitter (penpalooza.com) in order to overcome COVID lockdown boredom, and now I have 27+ pen pals. I literally write a letter every day, and receive one letter per day on average. Snail mail rocks, especially now.

Please sign me up - I'd love to play. Thank you.

Welcome BlancoLobo.
I signed you up.

Take your time to mail. Swap deadline isn't until mid-April.
Your snow may eventually melt by then.

The storms are (mostly) missing us, but we have 28 degrees F below zero this morning.
And that is actual air temperature NOT wind chill.
It is almost too cold to breathe outside, so I guess I have to stay inside and create ATCs (darn!!) :twitcy:

Last edited:
Here are mine. Still haven't gone out due to flipping arctic cold, but it's a whopping 21 now, so maybe this afternoon. See, I found that Charlie Brown stamp :)

Here are mine. Still haven't gone out due to flipping arctic cold, but it's a whopping 21 now, so maybe this afternoon. See, I found that Charlie Brown stamp :)

Cool cards
Glad you found the Charlie Brown stamp.
LOVE your addition of Woodstock.
Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

Yes, this arctic cold is annoying!
Mail when you can.
I will let you know when they arrive.

Last edited:
Question

How similar can the cards be?

I often make cards in "sets" of similar design, but for this swap I'd like to make them with the same background mailbox design, different colors, different envelopes, and different envelope contents.

Is that OK?

1_sm716.jpg

How similar can the cards be?

I often make cards in "sets" of similar design, but for this swap I'd like to make them with the same background mailbox design, different colors, different envelopes, and different envelope contents.

Is that OK?

Yes, that is OK.....
Your cards may be similar, with the same background mailbox, but different colors, envelopes, etc.
When I sort out, your cards are sent to different people, so there is not a problem.

LOVE your sample!
That tiny, tiny, ATC is fabulous.
Cannot wait to see the others you create.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom