I Got Mail, Due April 16, 2021

Mailed received from AshlieMae and leydab.
Thanks for getting your cards mailed.
Mail has been sooooo slooooow!

Last edited:
My cards were mailed last week. Sorry they aren't don't move more but my husband gave me the flu and I was lucky to make cards at all. :cry: We found the blue robot mailbox in Russell, NZ when holidaying there and couldn't resist taking a photo. The last card is a photo of an Australian public mailbox for us to post our mail in, we all have individual letterboxes at our homes in which to receive mail (not a lot of letters being mailed lately so the butterflies have taken up residence).

Sorry to hear your husband shared his flu.
So glad to hear you are feeling better.

FAB cards.
RAD ROBOT!
I am not sure I would want to get close enough to get my mail.......

Thanks for posting.
LOVE them all, but the best is the one that opens!!

Great cards.
Clever play on words.
FAB variety.
Thanks for including a hostie card.
I think the "Pony Express is my fave, but all of them are wonderful.
And thanks for making a card(s) that (appear) to open.
Can't wait to find out when they arrive.

Last edited:
I just added images to 2 of 3 to my post.
An errant cup of coffee destroyed the 3rd....off I go to re-do tonight, in the mail tomorrow...
10 days should be enough time to arrive?! I think I may just pay for a priority envelope shipping.

Vicki Z, I'm going to have to withdraw. Things got kind of crazy around here (I'd blame it on the pile of mail, but there's no such thing). I don't trust the mail to get cards to you in time even if I stayed up all night, created them, and mailed them tomorrow. I've got two pieces I mailed out last month that haven't yet arrived.

Back
Top Bottom