I Got Mail, Due April 16, 2021

Tomorrow is swap deadline.
I am still waiting for 2 sets of cards, hopefully they will both arrive tomorrow.
I plan to sort over the weekend, and have returns out early next week.

So sorry for holding everyone up :embarrassed: just as I think that Australia Post is getting back to normal they regress :(

Thanks for checking in.
I do have some wiggle room, so hopefully your cards will arrive soon.
Depending on timing, I will wait a while for your cards, but I may need to mail out.

Last edited:
I received my fabulous cards today. I got cards from Boots, AshlieMae, and LuAnnP. They are all wonderful. Thank you all and thank you to Vicki Z for hosting this great swap!! Off to leave iTrader and you rocks.

Got my returns! Thanks for hosting this fun swap Vicki Z! Off to leave points!

I have given my cards up for lost in the Covid vortex, again. They are coming up for 2 months in the mail system, maybe they are planning on a Christmas arrival?

I have given my cards up for lost in the Covid vortex, again. They are coming up for 2 months in the mail system, maybe they are planning on a Christmas arrival?

Never say never......
As of today, your ATCs for this swap have not yet arrived, but I hope they still will show up.
Now that Mother's day has come and gone, perhaps they will arrive this weekend.

Hopefully BEFORE Christmas!!!!!

Last edited:
All returns have been received with the exception of Donnacr's.
Her cards may be lost in the mail, or just on holiday and running very, very late, but since all other cards and returns are accounted for, I am closing down this thread.
Donna, when/if your cards arrive, I will let you know.
Then we will work this out.

Back
Top Bottom