ATC and Paper Lover
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due Date: April 5, 2021
MUSHROOMS Mixed Media ATC Swap
Number of items: 3 for 3
Open Media

This swap is a chance to share the beauty, magic and mystery of all types of mushrooms. Please create an interesting background and add one or more mushrooms to your Artist Trading Cards.

Enjoy combining paper, rubber stamping, embossing, stencils, found poetry, and more. Another option is hand drawing, watercolor, markers or paint for creating your mushroom. NOTE: If you hand draw your ATCs, please know that you may receive collage cards in your returns. For my collage makers, I love texture, just keep in mind that flat cards will travel most safely through the mail.

You are limited only by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage you to try something new.

* The due date is April 5, 2021

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a large address label and one US Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp. I will cover the cost of the first three international artists if you let me know when you sign up.

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

Players: Received:

luminous........withdrew
allegrae
luckycat479
gto595c
BlueVioletz
catherinejo
donnacr
dezineliz
plumhill
evalila
aginghippiechic
aliaskatieliza
OrigamiGrace
dsign49
Lynndee.....no cards or communication
Raiyne
dbuffum
SpottedCrow
AmySi
kaisaj
Leydab
katiea707
blancolobo
Monroy28
Karch
Reinikka
electricdesigner
JessBlack
seascape131
mrubyjean
JenURebel
catladybj

Last edited:
Welcome to our first two players, Luminous and Allegrae!

Welcome to all lurkers, let me know if you decide to join!

Welcome to new player, luckycat479!!!

And welcome to the lurker's couch, Reinikka.

Welcome to catharinejo and Donnacr! And yes, having a mushroom house is a great idea!

Back
Top Bottom