MUSHROOMS Open Media ATC Swap, Due April 5, 2021

I love all your cards, Evelyn. Beautiful art! Thank you for sharing on the thread.

I felt like hand painting fantasy mushrooms tonight & I’d love to join :)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=563735
1_BFBE6DE1-C8C5-4EBE-80AF-8588AF5C354A.jpeg
1_B2D25082-E161-40FF-8B42-BF9EE1009B16.jpeg

Welcome new players: SpottedCrow, AmySi(I love the mushrooms you painted) and kaisaj! I'm so glad you joined.

Equally fun and funky mushroom cards have arrived from gt0595c. Your color combination is brillian!

And last but not least, I received really awesome vintage mushrooms from origamigrace. I love how you did that stamping over book pages!

Hi Helene. You are most welcome to lurk. And even more welcome to join! Just let me know.

Mushrooms !

I had no idea I would have such fun and how many mushroom images I had!

Sunburst- gelli plate background, book mushrooms, magazine image

Different- decorative paper, collage book mushrooms, girl from a trade, sticky text

Rainy Day-gelli print background, metallic paint, collage book image, postage sticker

Hidden-shimmer paint, metallic moon, book image

I had no idea I would have such fun and how many mushroom images I had!

Sunburst- gelli plate background, book mushrooms, magazine image

Different- decorative paper, collage book mushrooms, girl from a trade, sticky text

Rainy Day-gelli print background, metallic paint, collage book image, postage sticker

Hidden-shimmer paint, metallic moon, book image

Oh my gosh! How to choose a favorite? They are amazing. I would be thrilled to get any of them, but if I had to pick a fave it would be between the big red mushroom with the blue background or the kissing fairies! :)

SpottedCrow, I love the cards you made. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm sure they will be inspirational to everyone. I really like the one with the girl with the mushroom head. You are so creative!

Back
Top Bottom