MUSHROOMS Open Media ATC Swap, Due April 5, 2021

mrubyjean, your gorgeous mushrooms have arrived. Beautiful colors! Thank you so much for the host card.

F185D684-884A-4F24-94FE-7BA6DF3C2D80.jpg
Gelli printed some papers and pulled out some cool ephemera. The mushrooms were from an old encyclopedia page. I will put them in the mail ASAP.

oh, Catharinejo, I love gel prints. Can't wait to see these lovelies in person!

Luckycat479, your mushrooms arrived today. How enchanting they are with FACES! I love the little mushroom postage stamps/stickers you sent me too. Thanks so much!

JenURebel, your cards have arrived. I love the colors and the imaginative designs you created!!!

allegrae, I have received your cards. The green theme throughout is so beautiful!

donnacr. yay!! Your cards came today! Each one is so different and special! Who would have thought of a zentangle mushroom! Thank you so much for the host card and also the stamp.

catherinejo, your cards also arrived today! I really love the collage elements you chose. The handwritting is so interesting! Thank you for including a host card for me!

Today is our Swap Date and I'm waiting for the mail to be delivered. Watch this space and I'll keep you posted as we go along. I look forward to sharing such beautiful works of art with all of you!

JessBlack, your lovely hand drawn mushrooms have arrived. You have such a unique and fascinating perspective! Thank you for everything, that handmade paper is lovely!

CatladyBJ, your amazing mushroom ATCs have arrived! And that note card, oh my..... I would be stingy with them too. LOL. I have a feeling this card is going to end up in some of my art soon though!

Hi everyone. I am working on swapping out the beautiful cards today. I'll keep you posted and let you know when they start their journey to you!

UPDATE: The swaps have been mailed. I hope they all travel swiftly and safely and that you are all pleased with your returns. Have a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom