When Pigs Fly ~ due April 29

I totally know what you mean @CastleQueen5! I too have purchased the stamps on their website and then thought, why would they charge shipping? when they arrived, I was thinking, ok, I guess since it's packaged well. But still, lol! I just checked their site and saw the super cute cappucino stamps that are coming out next month, I must get those, lol!

Next month? I have to go look, I am just waiting for the New BUTTERFLY extra ounce to come out.

Jenurebel, your cards are so adorable, what a lovely set!

Also Mail Call, LuannP & EatSleepWriteaBook, your awesome sets have arrived!

Hi Carnival! That is the term used by the united states postal office ("USPS") for stamps that can be used "forever" regardless of the price you paid when you originally bought the stamp vs the current price of stamps. That gave buyers confidence that they could buy stamps to send domestic or international letters using their stamps and did not have to buy extra smaller priced stamps to make up any difference if prices went up. You will see that stamps will have "forever" written on them instead of a price when that is the case.

I do a free art class on zoom, on behalf of the Cancer Support community.

Today we did Henri MATISSE – Cut Out Art. I did not know that later in life he was confined to a wheel chair, but that never stopped him from creating art. He moved on to some cutting out art.

So today I cut out 5 pink pigs from some textured paper that I had, and glued on Glittery wings. I am pretty impressed.

They need to marinate, I tried adding more and nothing came together.

Back
Top Bottom