When Pigs Fly ~ due April 29

I adopted The whole " when pigs fly" as a motto for battling cancer. Like a statement of HOPE and determination. My husband was facing some dire statistic for his cancer battle. He was victorious btw and beat the odds. So it continues to be my status symbol for hope or faith in the face of some dire statistics with my ovarian cancer, which I am beating.

I even added Flying pigs to a few Wish lists over on Swap-bot. I got some too, One person added lace to a pig shaped paper clip. It is so ding dang cute.

I do have a flying pig stamp and other pig stamps. I wasnt a HOG wild about pigs before this, honest.

So add me to the list please.

Wow, Castlequeen, I'm so happy this theme resonates with you and encourages you to feel hope and be determined to win this battle. I really believe in serendipity and the idea of the universe giving you signs to encourage you. I hope that is how you are feeling about this swap! Adding you to the list! :D

Those are fabulous SpottedCrow! So many great ideas and how do you find just the perfect image!?

Yay, welcome LuAnnP!

Back
Top Bottom