When Pigs Fly ~ due April 29

Is it just me? Site not loading correctly.

I'm not sure if it's just my computer, but I can't get to Bluvioletzs page, I just get a blank screen. I can't get to the gallery page, just a blank screen as well. Is the site not working or is it my computer? I wanted to show the cards I'm making but I can't find where to even upload them.

@CrossFireKitty, looks like the pages are loading for me without any issue but I'm checking from desktop. Maybe it's the internet connection?

Sorry didn't realized you'd replied. I found out that firefox is the thing that's now working for some reason. It's working fine on Edge and on my phone. And I was able to upload to the gallery even. Oh well, computers, what can you do?..Now I need to figure how to post art to the boards ;)

pigflies002.jpg

maybe this will work.

There is an art a thon starting today and the first theme suggested is winged creatures. So I am going to work on the flying pigs today for this swap and make some things with butterfly wings too. You can join us in the art a thon. Free, no pressure, really just an online group of creating and chatting.

Spring 2021 ATART Thread March 5-March8
I do realize today is the 4th in the USA but in some parts of the world it is already March 5th

Pig in clouds

2nd card done. I've been a little slow but now that my craft room is clean I'll get things going faster. I have the others drawn, just need to paint them. Here is pig in clouds...

Attachments

• cloudy pig003.jpg
    cloudy pig003.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom