When Pigs Fly ~ due April 29

@CrossFireKitty, wow, what a wonderful card! I agree completely that I also art faster and with more joy when my art space is recently cleaned and/or organized. It makes it all feel new & exciting again which makes crafting and arting so much fun. Loving your designs.

I'm not sure if it's just my computer, but I can't get to Bluvioletzs page, I just get a blank screen. I can't get to the gallery page, just a blank screen as well. Is the site not working or is it my computer? I wanted to show the cards I'm making but I can't find where to even upload them.

I haven't been able to post any photos of my cards, on this thread or on other swap threads either.

When Pigs Fly...

I just can't resist word play.

Presenting....

1_sm_725.JPG

When Pigs Fly.... Kites

1_sm726.JPG

When Pigs Fly.... First Class

1_sm727.JPG

When Pigs Fly.... Fighter Planes

1_sm728.JPG

...and
Pigs. Fly Fishing.

ooo, those are just fabulous @CrossFireKitty!!!

Also, Mail Call! OrigamiGrace, your lovely origami piggies have arrived!!!

There's some great looking piggies on here, mine will be winging their way over to you in the next few hours. They've only just learnt how to fly so watch out for a crash landing ;)

I am putting info on back off cards right now. I just got my card sleeves in the mail :P I forgot I needed some but the came in one day. I will take them to the post office this morning :)And I have my return addresses too. Of course I need to get some stamps ;) But I'll be all ready in the future. Now I'll be ready to make more art and draw for my next swap too. :)

I found out that the sleeves I ordered are "Inside sleeves." and so a tiny bit tight. I ordered slightly bigger ones but since I don't want to wait to send these, I stretched the plastic just a little. The sleeve is exactly the size of the card so...annoying. I'll have the others tomorrow so this shouldn't be a problem after this. I had no idea there were inner sleeve card sizes.

Last edited:
I have been buying US postage via their website and the mail. Before I was feeling indignant that the USPS.com would charge me a deliver fee or postage to deliver stamps to my mail box. It sure seemed like I was paying twice for the postage. Can you see what I mean?

But after seeing the 6 feet apart lines at the PO, and the spread of covid at the PO in general; I paid the whopping $1.85 for delivery to my mailbox. I could see the effort that goes into sending me postage. Each sheet of stamps was protected on a piece cardboard to prevent damage, and was wrapped in a sealed plastic. wrapper, like some microwavable food come in.

It the cardboard is re-usable. You can make postcards or atcs or what have you.

I totally know what you mean @CastleQueen5! I too have purchased the stamps on their website and then thought, why would they charge shipping? when they arrived, I was thinking, ok, I guess since it's packaged well. But still, lol! I just checked their site and saw the super cute cappucino stamps that are coming out next month, I must get those, lol!

Back
Top Bottom