Bluevioletz
Media
Due Date: May 6, 2021
Withdraw by Date: April 29, 2021
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Open Media

Theme: Puppy Love
I absolutely love all dogs and have been a proud parent to all types of pups over time. I often call my dogs "puppy" and other endearing terms even when they have been well past the early years. It's so much fun to discover their personalities and see them grow into the family as a cherished member. This swap is to appreciate dogs of all breeds, ages, sizes and colors. Bring your favorite dog(s) to the swap and meet us at the dog park.

doggiepark.jpg

Details
  • Send 3 original designed artist trading cards (measuring 2.5” x 3.5”)
  • A 4th “hostie” artist trading card would be greatly appreciated but is not required
  • Add on the back of each card: your real name, username, date, city/state or country, swap name
  • YES: each ATC must show at least one dog
  • NO: prints, digital, white backgrounds
  • Upon receiving your cards, leave an iTrader for me, your host, and Reputation Points via this thread for the artists of the cards you receive
Mailing
  • PM me for my address (if you mailed to me in the past, it is the same)
  • Send each card in individual sleeves
  • USA players: include 1 Forever stamp
  • International players: Send $1
  • Include an address label
  • I will provide envelopes
Who's going to the doggie park?
  1. bluevioletz
    [*]Monroy28
    [*]Donnacr
  2. Cicicreates
    [*]Evalila
    [*]Trinald
  3. gt0595c
    [*]aginghippychic
    [*]Essy
    [*]Karch
    [*]NancyL
  4. An.M.Sudyka
  5. CutesiePie
  6. Cleopatra
  7. Squidley
  8. Leydab
    [*]Artchick501
    [*]Rhodora55
    [*]Robin
    [*]BlancoLobo
    [*]Mrubyjean
Withdrew: Shoreart, Dithespy, Dmkotcher

Last edited:
Since this thread is all about dogs, please feel free to join us by posting pictures of your current or past dogs in the thread even if you don't join the swap. Of course, I hope you would still be tempted to join! :)

Cheryl, as far as being a dog-lover, I am right there with you! Because I draw cats so often since they are fun and easy to draw, people assume I’m a cat person....shhh...actually a dog person. Please sign me up.

Bluevioletz, is that your work on the example card? It’s just wonderful, lots of detail and movement!!

Welcome Evalila!
Cici, that was an image I got from the web. I thought it did a great job of showing lots of different types of doggies:D

Just thought I'd show this quilt I made several years ago. The dogs in the center are from a wonderful dog print fabric, and the dogs around the border are from pictures of all the dogs we have owned and their birth and death dates.

Bluevioletz, regarding that quilt, and our “mindset”, my Mom always used to say that if she believed in re-incarnation, she would want to come back as a “Carlton dog”!

Cici, aw, that is funny! It's a common thing to say among my household friends that they would love to be a pet in our household because they are so much a part of the family and get the bestest treatment. We absolutely love our pets and always make them the center of the house. I know lots of people feel like that about their little ones too.

Back
Top Bottom