Famous Characters GHI Swap- Hand-Drawn/ Hand-Painted- Due April 18 2021

How are everyone's cards coming along! I know that I'm gonna have to make one of the swaps a 4 card swap, but I wanted to get y'all opinion on it. Should I do, JKLM or MNOP? What do you think?

I'm ready for JKLM. (I've already been working on those.) But either way is okay depending on popular preference.
I am ready to mail but I need your address. Please PM it to me.
Thanks for hosting,
John

I'm ready for JKLM. (I've already been working on those.) But either way is okay depending on popular preference.
I am ready to mail but I need your address. Please PM it to me.
Thanks for hosting,
John

Address sent!
Well JKLM it is! I will post that swap after I receive all the cards from this one.

Getting back into working on these, I had a job shift and have been playing catch up. Hoping to get them in the mail by the end of the week.

MAIL CALL!!

leydab + John K your cards are in!!!!! They are amazing!

leydab, I love the Grogu!! Its so freaking cute!!!

John K, Thank you so much for the hostie!!!

MAIL CALL!

Heathermae77 and malufean76 your amazing cards are here!! I love both of your Iago cards, Aladdin is my daughter's favorite movie at the moment

I said I wouldn't squeeze in last minute again, and here I am doing not much better than last time... but I should be able to get my cards in the mail tomorrow, so please sign me up.

I said I wouldn't squeeze in last minute again, and here I am doing not much better than last time... but I should be able to get my cards in the mail tomorrow, so please sign me up.

Welcome miss! I'm still missing a couple of players cards so you have time, just let me know when you mail them. Thanks!!

Well this is a bummer- I've lost my cards! George Costanza, Hedwig (and the Angry Inch), Harold Chasen (from Harold and Maude), and Inigo Montoya have vanished. I took them to a few different places to work on them and somehow I've lost track. I might have to withdraw since I'm not sure if I can redo them in time to get them to Texas. Consider me withdrawn but I will message you if I can get them redone with priority shipping.

Well this is a bummer- I've lost my cards! George Costanza, Hedwig (and the Angry Inch), Harold Chasen (from Harold and Maude), and Inigo Montoya have vanished. I took them to a few different places to work on them and somehow I've lost track. I might have to withdraw since I'm not sure if I can redo them in time to get them to Texas. Consider me withdrawn but I will message you if I can get them redone with priority shipping.

Oh no!!! I hope you find them, i will still send you the invite for the next swap if you want. Please keep us updated!!!

Back
Top Bottom