Postage stamp ATCs - SPORT Due: April 20

Are you imagining just the floating heads, usually heads of state? Like the Queen Elizabeth or George Washington stamps that are your classic stamp or will half length portraits fit the theme? Or the stamps I used for the performing arts theme that were caricatures? I’m good either way, just looking for clarification.

welcome Seascape131 -your mailing date has been noted.

Heads swap - I am looking to use up my Queen Elizabeth looking to the left stamps (why do they RARELY look right?) I was hoping that there would be enough US stamps of various people's heads ONLY - if not, please tell me and I will relax this requirement.
They can be floating in limbo all on their own View attachment 221392, you can give them bodies of all sorts View attachment 221393View attachment 221394 -mine are human but I see nothing wrong with animal bodies too. Any other suggestions as to how to use the stamps?

Binka - welcome back to the site and to this swap. If you have any questions feel free to ask either in this thread or send me a PM. I have sent you my address - LOVE your cards but especially the ice skating one.
If you see some cards that you really like just mention it in the thread and I will try to make sure that at least one of them finds its way into your returns.

Betsyg - your cards are gorgeous! I really like the way that you have the aerial skier overlapping on his way down. I am sending you a virtual hug and hopes that your kitty is getting better.

Here are the one's I've sent :)

1_Feb2021_1969SouthAfricanGames.jpg
1_Feb2021_1984Olympics.jpg
1_Feb2021_Tischtennis.jpg
1_Mar2021_BasketballEuropameisterschaft.jpg

My cards should go out tomorrow, Thursday. Another fun postage stamp swap!

Attachments

• 2021PostageStampSports.jpg
    2021PostageStampSports.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom