Postage stamp ATCs - SPORT Due: April 20

welcome to our new players - Cleopatra and artbymee

so many gorgeous cards being shown in the thread - I love the different techniques people are using to give their cards backgrounds.

I have noted mailing dates for people who have mentioned it in the thread. For those who have not mailed yet - today is the suggested international mailing date so I recommend that you have your cards in the mail no later than Friday.

jo.on.the.go - your wonderful cards arrived on Friday

So sorry for going MIA but my lovely husband decided to share his flu with me and I am just starting to feel human again.
Mail seems to be arriving in batches at the moment and I received a batch just before the flu hit from: Binka, seascape131, Karch, plumhill2001 and cynthiaSillitoe.
iTraders have now been given for all of these but we are still waiting on quite a few other envelopes to arrive - nothing in today's mail

Another 3 sets of cards arrived today from: Reinikka, artbymee and Betsyg.

Fandanie - are your cards for this SPORT swap as I don't have you signed up for it?

Pithier - welcome to the swap as your cards were waiting for me when I returned from time away with the grandkids.
luckycat479 - your cards were sitting in my letterbox chatting with pithier's.

cleopatra - your cards arrived in today's mail

AngelJoy - I have no idea where your cards have been hiding but they only made it to Australian shores on April 1 and then took 8 days to get to me. They were chatting with cleopatra's cards in my letterbox today.

It is too late for me to get these cards sorted and mailed today so they will all be on their way tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone for mailing so early.

Last edited:
pithier - would you like me to scan and show your cards in this thread or can you do it? They are gorgeous and different and I am sure that people would love to choose 1 for themselves.

I received my lovely returns. Thanks to Donna for hosting and to Seascape131, artbymee, and plumhill2001 for great cards! Off to leave points.

Got my beautiful cards today from artbymee (Soccer), Cleopatra (The Sport of Kings) and Luckycat479 (Blue/Green 100)! Love them all! Thanks for hosting, Donnacr!

Surprisingly, my ART cards still seem to be wandering around the planet. Oh well. Sit back, relax. They will come. ;)

So glad that the returns have started to make their way home.

plumhill2001 - I did receive a set of cards from you on Friday but they are for the Space swap :(

So glad that the returns have started to make their way home.

plumhill2001 - I did receive a set of cards from you on Friday but they are for the Space swap :(

Glad to hear those got there okay! :)
My ART cards got to you okay. I just haven't gotten my returns, and it looks like most others have. You never know. I'm not going to stress over it. ;)

Thank you, donnacr for hosting and for the great returns from Betsyg, Karch, jo.on.the.go, Seascape131, pithier and CynthiaSillitoe.

Last edited:
I received my cards. Thanks for hosting another fantastic swap Donnacr.

And thanks to everybody for such nice cards:
Binka - Canadian stamp, diver
Vicki Z - Arnold Palmer, Bouquet of Roses
Reinikka - Table tennis
Seascape131 - Sports 2, snowboarding, Australia
AngelJoy - Downhill skiing
luckycat479 - Basketball

I have a few people who have not told me that they have received their cards yet but I need to archive this swap.

Please remove any attachments that you have shown in this thread as that will not be possible after archiving. You WILL be able to leave Rep points and iTrader after that, just not comments.

Thanks all for playing and making this another wonderful swap.

Back
Top Bottom