Swap Due Date - April 30, 2021
Signup/withdraw date - none, communication is the key
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - unlimited
Medium: any

STEAMPUNK-SWAP​

View attachment 221841 View attachment 221842 View attachment 221843

Swap rules:
1. Create 3 cards in the theme, do your best work! No flimsy or off-sized cards, these will be returned.
2. Keep embellishments flat, so your envelope doesn´t get eaten by a machine :)
3. Put your real name and user name on the back of the cards. Put EACH card in it´s own plastic sleeve.
4. Enclose a LARGE address label. No need to send envelopes, I´ll provide them.
5. Enclose one International Forever Stamp (preferred) or a well-hidden US$. If you don´t have access to any of these, please let me know. Don´t let this stop you from playing!
6. Be aware that you possibly could receive collage cards although you sent handrawn cards and vice versa. If you don´t want this, please let me know and I´ll see what I can do.
7. I´ll TRY to swap effort for effort, though it´s not always possible.
8. When you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!

REMEMBER: I´m in Germany and due to Covid mail might take longer than usual. I´d suggest to mail at least 3 weeks before the due date, if possible.

Who wants to play?

- Me :)
- angelmuz - received
- dithespy - received
- katiea707 - received
- Rainey Day - received
- Bishopsmate - received
- Butterbean - received
- Karch - received
- Joamosatcharterdotnet - received
- Deb2015 - received
- carnival - received
- redplantlady - received
- Alessandra

Last edited:
I'm going to lurk and see if I can come up with something. Steampunk fascinates me, but I've not been too successful in the past. I do see that mail goes to Germany. I'll let you know.

i am working on some but still a lurker..... i make steampunk art and i can not make it fast enough for the people in el paso...LOL i am working on the cards slowly after i finish my day of doing heart art...LOL

Back
Top Bottom