Trash to Treasure 19, HOUSE shaped Due May 6th 2021

Media
Swap due date May 6th, 2021
Number of cards, 4:4
Limited to 19 players

Trash to Treasure #19, House shaped with a house number required.

PLEASE send me a personal message here in AFA with your mailing address, and I will mail out an envelope of Trash for you to work with.

Please read the requirements, as they change from host to host and from swap to swap. When you sign up please state in this thread that, you have read and understand the requirements, and will send postage to cover initial mailing cost by host.

This is a no withdrawal swap, I will leave neutral itrader to those who don’t complete the commitment to this swap. No cards, no contact , mailing after mail by deadline may result in neutral itrader.

IMPORTANT INFO UNIQUE TO THIS SWAP

**** I am mailing out 19 envelopes of very similar trash to treasure items. I have enclosed a list. Approx 22 items not counting the list or the envelope, which yes, you can also use. There might be two odd items not listed, a alphabet letter, and 1/2 a heart, Any extras can be used.

****You must *use at least two trash items per card. *Use can be more than attaching the item, you can alter the item, or use it to paint on the card. The word *use, yes you can rip it, paint it, turn it around backwards, modify it. But you must *use it somehow.

**** You must make the card House shaped, and you must have a number on each card.

****You must declare on the back of the cards which trash items you used.

****You must use a sturdy background.

**** House shaped cards need to measure 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches approx, lets only do upright, vertical houses, not horizontal. Cards may not have items that extend beyond the side or TOP/ bottom margins., because the items get ruined in the envelope. I can not swap cards that are too big or too small. I will have to return them to you. I do mean approximate. I wont get on the cm ruler out.

ABOUT MAILING

Please post in the forum when you have mailed. Photos of cards are appreciated.

Please remember to include postage to reimburse my initial mailing. Plus postage to get your cards home.

I am using window envelopes, that I bought at the thrift store, for the returns, that I painted over. Just enclose a STICKY address label, and postage.

Please remember that, Posting in this forum that you got your envelope of trash from me, posting that you mailed to me, and posting that you got your card returns is an expectation for this swap. No silent swappers. Please do not make me track you down to get an update. We want to see you joining us in our journey.

ABOUT RETURNS
* When you receive your returns, please post in the swap thread that your cards arrived, Then please, leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists. It is always nice to tell the players which cards you received too. Again no silent swappers.
GEFM means GOT envelope from me
1. JavaZarf
2. NANVAN
3.Plumhill2001 2 more houses
4. PREX
5. TerryHEdwards
6. Monroy28
7. AgingHippyChic 2 houses
8. dsign49
9. aznfg
10. dnewton972
11. pithier
12. AngelJoy
13. majanga
14. Huddlestonmollie
15. Chimerix
16. Kehlenn
17. locatray
18. Haagmm
19. ucallmekat

Last edited:
Please add me! I have read the rules and promise to reimburse you for postage in both directions. I believe you will be sending my trash along with my Bah Humbug coins, so you have my address (label). Thanks!

I’m gonna hafta sit in the cheering section on this one as I’m unable to commit more than moral support right now. Can’t wait to see y’all start posting your houses! House-shaped cards are a favorite of mine. Have fun!

Please, me, me!

I have read and understand the requirements, and will send postage, in fact I will send extra Postage to help out with cost ;)

I am lurking at the moment, but I wanted to clarify this one thing. When you say "you must have a number on each card.", does that me like a house number/address, or does it mean a random number somewhere on the house, or does it mean numbering our cards on the back? Thanks for you help.

I am lurking at the moment, but I wanted to clarify this one thing. When you say "you must have a number on each card.", does that me like a house number/address, or does it mean a random number somewhere on the house, or does it mean numbering our cards on the back? Thanks for you help.

I didnt put house number because I could see the number being anywhere on the house.

Back
Top Bottom