Trash to Treasure 19, HOUSE shaped Due May 6th 2021

I have read the rules and will obey! And reimburse you for postage. Please sign me up. You have my address from CRRR. :)

Hi CQ,

It's been a while since I've been able to play in one of your swaps. May I pley in this one please? I miss Trash to Treasure. I have read the rules, and I promise to abide by them.

CQ, I have a question. I know the boundaries of the cards can't go beyond the 2 1/2 x 3 1/2. Can we cut the roof into shapes as long as part of it is 3 1/2? Same thing with sides as long as most of it is 2 1/2? I hope this makes sense. Thanks.

CQ, I have a question. I know the boundaries of the cards can't go beyond the 2 1/2 x 3 1/2. Can we cut the roof into shapes as long as part of it is 3 1/2? Same thing with sides as long as most of it is 2 1/2? I hope this makes sense. Thanks.
The house shape card must be 2.5 inches, wide and the top of the card must end, including roof and chimney at 3.5 inches. I can visual the roof being lower than a chimney. Try not to have things stick out higher. They get damaged in envelopes.

Last edited:
Yes!! TWO more players. I mailed all the rest of the envelopes at the PO with the aid of my postal worker David. If you get anything postage due, that is WRONG. But sometimes on the other end of the line the PO workers gets a crossed hair.

He marked them all Non machinable.

There were two standard items in most of the envelopes that I didnt put on the list. One was a 1/2 a heart, and the second was a random letter like a A or P on paper. I wasnt sure they were in each envelope, so I didnt put it on the list. I called it extras are extra. But I do think all of you got those 2 items.

Back
Top Bottom