Trash to Treasure 19, HOUSE shaped Due May 6th 2021

Received my lovely Trash Treasures today. What a fantastic seletction of goodies. Thank you!!

I am glad all of the envelopes are arriving. You might find a 1/2 heart and an odd paper letter, in the envelope. They didnt make the list.

I have about 25 envelopes for a swap I was going to do before Cancer. I wrote scrap bin on the envelope. I need to go look at those.

I got my envelope yesterday. A quick question, the description says "green houses" , do we need to have the color green?

Finished my cards, hope they meet the requirements!

View attachment 221653

trash used: Top left: Mistletoe couple, calendar page, dyed round coffee filter, dyed piece of thermal paper
Top middle: trash letter, textbook page, small card from game, botanical page, #19 sticker
Top right: botanical page, tissue box, calendar page
Bottom left: calendar page, paper hole enforcer, coloring page
Bottom right: #19 sticker, scrap book paper, hole enforcer, circles from kit

Here are my first two house-shaped ATCs: welcome home and club house
View attachment 221666

welcome home: roof=text from botanical page, calendar numbers, half circle from kit, door=red scrap paper (there is a surprise resident inside the door!)

club house: text, rabbit stamp from envelope, metallic paper hole enforcer. When I found the words "club" and "house", it reminded me of when I was a kid, my Dad made me and my brother a club house behind the tree grove on our property. When I got older, he converted it into a rabbit hutch for me.

View attachment 221666

welcome home: roof=text from botanical page, calendar numbers, half circle from kit, door=red scrap paper (there is a surprise resident inside the door!)

club house: text, rabbit stamp from envelope, metallic paper hole enforcer. When I found the words "club" and "house", it reminded me of when I was a kid, my Dad made me and my brother a club house behind the tree grove on our property. When I got older, he converted it into a rabbit hutch for me.

I am so impressed. I am glad you found a way to use that calendar page so effectively. The red door scrap of paper is from a MR good Cents SuB sandwich bag. I tried to send One red, and two others. I am also so happy that you used the rabbit stamp from the envelope. I love the new Extra ounce stamps, vs those ugly patriotic men in hats.

You did some super great art. I love hosting these swaps to see how others use my TRASH. You make me look at it in new ways. I have plenty.

Finished my cards, hope they meet the requirements!

View attachment 221653

trash used: Top left: Mistletoe couple, calendar page, dyed round coffee filter, dyed piece of thermal paper
Top middle: trash letter, textbook page, small card from game, botanical page, #19 sticker
Top right: botanical page, tissue box, calendar page
Bottom left: calendar page, paper hole enforcer, coloring page
Bottom right: #19 sticker, scrap book paper, hole enforcer, circles from kit

I love to see the use of those #19 stickers. They belong on medical charts and were given to me by a friend on Paperbackswap.com. She is mailing me some yellow 20s next.

I am glad you could use the coloring page. I am NOT into adult coloring. I dont care for how it turns out. I am not neat enough to stay in the lines. Yes, I know. We dont need to stay in the lines.

I was delighted and chuckled to see the use of the Trex from the letter I sent. I bought a pack of that paper at a yard sale for 50 cents. The package had 100 pages, so I have been trying to USE THEM UP!

View attachment 221666

What a nice memory for your club house! :)

I love to see the use of those #19 stickers. They belong on medical charts and were given to me by a friend on Paperbackswap.com. She is mailing me some yellow 20s next.

I am glad you could use the coloring page. I am NOT into adult coloring. I dont care for how it turns out. I am not neat enough to stay in the lines. Yes, I know. We dont need to stay in the lines.

I really enjoy coloring, but haven't done much lately since I have become addicted to diamond painting instead, so it was fun to do a quick coloring project! I used glitter gel pens which didn't scan nearly as bright as it in real life.

Finished my first two yesterday:
View attachment 221690
Left: botanical page-colorful; rabbit stamp; #19 sticker; coloring page; textbook page; scrapbook paper; address labels on orange paper; mulberry paper; plus some washi and Dick and Jane and a Richard Scarry front door.
Right: Dino from list (in upstairs window); sub paper; botanical-tan; calendar page; black designer paper; red paper; plus washi and Richard Scarry raccoon, window and door.

Back
Top Bottom