Trash to Treasure 19, HOUSE shaped Due May 6th 2021

I love your cards, Chimerix! I really love how you used the couple with the view of the house behind them and your 1969 giant step for mankind house is fabulous too - all very original!

Very nice houses, Chimerx. The use of the tiny game card with the moon landing image actually make me chuckle. It is nice to use the ancient images. I was not very fond of those images. I think I printed them out 10 years ago and they were in my stash/trash box. I was glad to cut them up and see if any of you can make some art. I really cant remember the reason for needing them all that time ago. I do remember it being a Yahoogroup. Do you remember yahoo groups?

Here are my houses for the swap.

House 24 - frame from couple, black paper (roof) and gray paper background
House 2012 - text (roof), washi tape (from mailing envelope), blue/purple paper
House 7 - black paper (background), flowers (from plant handout)
House 1968 - red and black paper (roof & chimney), letter "A", 1968 from the game card

Mailed today.

Last edited:

House 1968 - red and black paper (roof & chimney), letter "A", 1968 from the game card

All #'s are from CQ's trash.

Nice! I especially like the black and white polka dotted one! :)

Cards are ready to mail!

First of all, thanks so much CQ for letting me play. Here are my cards.

Here's what i used on each one:

To Come Home: Calendar page for main part of the house, Lime green shaped die cust for gingerbread trim, gel printed coffee filter for roof, gray and black scrapbook paper for chimney

To Walk Beside you: Botanical text for ground, bunny from stamp on outside of envelope, patterned paper for roof,

It was an artists life: Coloring book page (side2) for main part of house, gel printed thermal paper for roof, piece of ancient civilization for chimney, holes from calendar page for trim

Will you promise: Mistletoe couple for main part of house, bar code from kit piece for house number and hat band, pink note to mat text, patterned paper for window background

Last Floweres of Summer - gold twist tie from mistletoe couple, number from educational game card for house number, coloring book page side 1 for main part of house, tissue box for chimney

First of all, thanks so much CQ for letting me play. Here are my cards.

Here's what i used on each one:

To Come Home: Calendar page for main part of the house, Lime green shaped die cust for gingerbread trim, gel printed coffee filter for roof, gray and black scrapbook paper for chimney

To Walk Beside you: Botanical text for ground, bunny from stamp on outside of envelope, patterned paper for roof,

It was an artists life: Coloring book page (side2) for main part of house, gel printed thermal paper for roof, piece of ancient civilization for chimney, holes from calendar page for trim

Will you promise: Mistletoe couple for main part of house, bar code from kit piece for house number and hat band, pink note to mat text, patterned paper for window background

Last Floweres of Summer - gold twist tie from mistletoe couple, number from educational game card for house number, coloring book page side 1 for main part of house, tissue box for chimney

I love that you listed what you used. I went and searched each house, and would GO "there it is!" You did a great job of using the stuff. The gold twist comes to mind, and the tissue box of the chimney.

My favorite is the green door house. I sure love green and my eyes graffitate towards it. My house door used to be green but when I replaced it, well it is now white.

Mailed today.

YES, THESE did arrive and that was pretty fast. Nice to see in person. Gorgeous. Plumhill mentioned she liked the polka dot. I liked it too, but like the 2012 in person, the Most. but house 24 has a nice piece of ribbon on the top. All so nice.

Back
Top Bottom