Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
DUE APRIL 15, 2021
Spring Bunnies and Rabbits. Mixed Media ATC Swap,
Due Date: April 15, 2021
Number of items: 3 for 3
Mixed Media Collage

This swap is all about the Bunnies and Rabbits of Spring. Bunnies can be brown or white or spotted. They can be chocolate candy bunnies. They can even be depictions of the legendary Easter Bunny. The bunnies and rabbits can be part of a vintage background, they can be in the wild or someone's pet. They can be large or small, realistic or artistic. Anything goes as long as there is at least one bunny or rabbit on each ATC.

Enjoy combining paper, rubber stamping, embossing, stencils, found poetry, and more. Just keep in mind that flat cards will travel most safely through the mail.

You are limited only by your imagination! Please do your best work and I encourage you to try something new.

The due date is April 15, 2021

* ATCs must be made of sturdy material and precisely 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size. If you have questions joining this swap or mailing your Artist Trading Cards, please refer to this page: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8591

* US players should send a large address label and one US Forever stamp. I will provide envelopes. If you make bulky cards, please send a bit of extra postage if possible.

* International players should send $1 US or 1 US International postage stamp. I will cover the cost of the first 3 international players as long as you let me know where you are from when you sign up.

* Please share your ATCs on this thread if possible. You will inspire someone else!

* Sign up in this thread, and send me a private message for my address when you are ready to mail.

PLAYERS. RECEIVED

Luckycat479
EllieJayBird
CiCiCreates
plumhill2001
dbuffum
SpottedCrow
aginghippychic
gt0595c
TruDeeG
Monroy28
Karch
KreationbyKris
BlueSkyHare
JenURebel
Bramble
Artchick501
RTDME2002.........withdrew
Juju
CynthiaStilltoe
Spirit Soul
Miss
mrubyjean

Last edited:
Welcome Luckycat479. You are the first player. YAY

Welcome to the lurking couch, CiCiCreates. You know I hope you join.

Welcome to the swap, Elliejaybird!!!!!!

And welcome to the lurker's couch, plumhill2001.

My first rabbit encounter was in 2nd grade. Our class had this little white rabbit. Someone needed to take it home for a week or the summer or something like that. Well, I volunteered. That little rabbit chewed through everything - electric cords, my mom's electric blanket, and it was able to do that because it also chewed through the wire on the cage. The little rabbit eventually went back to school. Other encounters include several possible feral rabbits in our area. They show up from time to time on one street or another.

Long story short, I'm a lurker for this swap.

Bunnies!

Here are my cards. Hope they are ok.
Please sign me up.

Spring Showers- lindy’s magicals, postage stamps, magazine image, ink stamps

Sweet Meadow- decorative paper, sticky text, foil butterfly’s, washi tape, magazine image

Friends- decorative paper, magazine images, glitter gel pens, foil border

Tulips- magazine collaged layered images, washi tape

SpottedCrow, your cards just scream SPRING! I look forward to seeing them in person! Going to sign you up now.

Here are my cards. Hope they are ok.
Please sign me up.

Spring Showers- lindy’s magicals, postage stamps, magazine image, ink stamps

Sweet Meadow- decorative paper, sticky text, foil butterfly’s, washi tape, magazine image

Friends- decorative paper, magazine images, glitter gel pens, foil border

Tulips- magazine collaged layered images, washi tape

Love these! The sweet meadow is my favorite! :jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom